The Great Indian Power Grid Failure of 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 9,898
Not exactly diverting attention but creating problems so that movement doesn't get bigger like last time

but this included huge risk for law and order and health sectors/mines etc were badly effected. Anshan's effect can only be down played by stopping media coverage.IMO if people dont get latest update from janta-mantar they will loose interest gradually.

Do you really believe that there is law and order in the country? The effect was to stop people reaching the venues to take part and strengthen the anshan, media cannot be stopped with power cut, and government thinks the ppl sitting at home and blabbering as dead duck who only talks.

People would have been too busy to lead their normal lives in darkness than to listen to the media or get updates about the anshan

Do you really believe that there is law and order in the country?

The effect was to stop people reaching the venues to take part and strengthen the anshan, media cannot be stopped with power cut, and government thinks the ppl sitting at home and blabbering as dead duck who only talks.

Yes I do! atleast we haven't reached that level like syria/afganistan/mogadishu etc.

See, someone need to be blamed for outage and when you blame state govts it requires proof, like in this outage govt saying overdrawn by UP/Bihar/Punjab caused grid failure but CMs are denying that and those states dont have cong govt hence center needs to provide proof to justify their claim else people will see this outage as center's conspiracy against the anna movement.

now 5 blasts in pune.....very liitle damage done only 1 injured.....anybody can see anything in that or i am just plain lunatic again???

Four Pune blasts, one injured, on a night when Sushil Shinde was expected | NDTV.com

"After the blasts all cities across India are on high alert. A bomb disposal squad swept Jantar Mantar in New Delhi where Anna Hazare and his activists are on a hunger strike, supported by a large crowd. (Read: High alert in Delhi)"

power gon here again in Delhi and I just like got up to be on my PC....

so much for power security.We're having daily 3 hours power cut from last two months and 6 hrs for district HQ and nearly 8 hrs for villages. From just this week ,power cuts have been reduced to 1 hr in the city. Now ****ing congi centre cuts gas supply to AP. Now power cuts will be back again. 😕I think what kept the southern gird is its machines are rarely used to full capacity