Vodafone not interested in getting new customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter probuddha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,038

probuddha

Regular
ISP
SITI Broadband
So I have been an Airtel customer since the last 8 months (ported from BSNL) and wanted to port over to Vodafone, mostly because all of my contacts are using vodafone, also Vodafone's network is way better than that of Airtel.I initiated a port out request from Airtel and submitted a port in request to vodafone on the 23rd of July. On 27th I sent an email to vodafone CC inquiring about the status of my port in request. Firstly, I was shocked to see that the vodafone CC team replied to my email after 2 days, Airtel replies within a few hours (except on weekends), anyways, vodafone replied and said that they haven't received any port in request for my mob number, I was surprised, since I had submitted the docs and the forms at a vodafone store on the 23rd and after 5 days, they say that they have not yet received my port in request. Thereby, I canceled the port out request from Airtel for the time being.I wanted to shift to a postpaid plan of vodafone (MNP 249), but their customer service ticked me off. Now I am seriously re-considering porting to vodafone altogether. Airtel's network sucks but at least their customer service is leaps and bounds ahead of Vodafone.Thanks!

do not move to vodafone from airtel, vodafone is one of the most sluty service in india.im a vodafone user and im planning to change it to airtel or bsnl.

Wanted to start a New Thread but vodafone doesn't even deserves that.

I am now getting frustrated,
Since one month I am trying to port from Airtel + Idea to vodafone for the sake of reliable 3G usage but here's my Experience.

Day 1. One monday I Visited Vodafone mini-store, ok we can have you ported but why don't you take a new connection
I said do you even know why do we port numbers, cause we need to retain the bloody old number, Ok, end of blah blah, we are currently out of stock for blank SIM, please visit us on Friday.

I visited on friday, sorry sir SIM is not yet available please come and get it done on monday.

I skipped the monday and went on Wednesday, sorry SIR, SIM is not available in Entire city.
please drop on coming monday

On next monday, Sir we are badly out of blank SIM, please try to get insulted again in a week

Next week, same old NOD as soon as enter the mini-store,

More than a month passes, I asked if I call any of your seniors on your regional office will that help, they say sir New SIM is no where available blah blah blah

Then I get fired and ask them if they can take surrender request for my other Vodafone post paid connection which is from their Essar Cellphone days, they say for this you
need to visit vodafone store and we are non-working zulus only.

I called up customer care one night, explained them, call was escalated to someone, who promised I would get call back on 2 numbers i wish to port within so and so hours,
bullsh*t, no calls or even a regret SMS for the Delay.

Can someone tell me a Tailor SHOP, where I can get my ZULU costumes made and then walk-in to their stupid outlets and have them understand that I f***ing badly need 3G and want to port it to vodafone.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I am filling the number portability form on their sick web site for last 3 days, and seems they don't even check their internal form submission emails.
still I would like to be on voda as its the Only 3G working in my area.

my poor condition is only Voda 3G is working in my locality, Airtel 3G goes to sleep for a week or so, sometimes makes me on roaming even when I am in my home location, Idea 3G, just next to non-working and I don't have patience to learn how to configure mobile settings from Airtel and Idea Kiddish support techs who refuse to understand that for some strange reason their towers stop 3G during Raining time.

Vodafone service is seriously degrading by the day, I have got sick of dealing with these stupids.Recently I wanted to get my plan changed to a market tariff plan from a corporate plan and they asked me take the permission of Relationship Manager for the same. I was like wtf I pay for this connection why should I take permission of some xyz regarding this but they donot teach logic in CSR trainings.

Hello Sir/Madam(v1rus),

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/RwY8wU and we will get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Sir/Madam(ghpk),

Kindly provide your current and alternate contact numbers here http://bit.ly/S6lHGX so that we can assist you.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone service is seriously degrading by the day, I have got sick of dealing with these stupids.

Recently I wanted to get my plan changed to a market tariff plan from a corporate plan and they asked me take the permission of Relationship Manager for the same. I was like wtf I pay for this connection why should I take permission of some xyz regarding this but they donot teach logic in CSR trainings.

I once had two vodafone postpaid connections, and I gave in a request to deactivate one of them, 3 weeks and no updates, then i called up my service relationship manager(or something like that) and enquired him about it, he told me he needed some approvals and stuff from his senior management and that's causing the delay and those guys in turn were asking for the reason of surrender, i said "I already own another connection that's why i want to close my second connection", and believe it or not my connection was disconnected the very next day.

Although it makes no sense why they would delay in your case.