Best broadband service provider in Anmedabad?

Is been 3 months in this city and i used reliance. I asked them for broadband and they gave me a stupid dls modem. Priced me some 1500 bucks for 4 mbps 25 gb per month and used to stay disconnected all the time! Not to mention their insanely ridiculous web based log on which made using a router very difficult. Now since a month im on vodafone 3g and using 3g as my primary internet connection is very costly. I only goet 10gb /month at 1500 and for some reason the download speed is barely 100 kbps. I am supposed to download mountain lion on my mac but i think its impossible to download a 4.5 gb os on this connection. So can u guys tell me which is a good broadband provider in ahmedabad. I checked tikona and you but they dont offer more than 2 mbps in my area and they too have the same dsl crap with web based log on!I also checked tata indicom broadband but i was surprised as to how pricey they are. They mention a connection ratio of 1:1 but i dont know exactly what that means except that its better. On a 1 mbps plan with 1:1 what download speed can i get?How is airtel wireline broadband? Please advice...Neerav

BSNL is quite good in Ahmedabad from what I've heard. New tata plans are useless. How much data do you intend to use in a month ?

BSNL is quite good in Ahmedabad from what I've heard. New tata plans are useless. How much data do you intend to use in a month ?

I used to be on a 10mbps unlimited download plan in mumbai, so u can imagine. I need atleast 20 to 25 gbs to watch videos and youtube.

Contacted Tata, they said the plans mentioned are for business consumers. For home they have separate plans based on city and area. They will contact me in 3 days.

Alright, if 20-25gb is all you need, the 1350UL plan from bsnl is decent. The plans mentioned on Tata's website (allows use to select location) have very meagre fup limits given the high cost, I doubt that they'd be for business users.

@x720 u have done Bharat Yatra haven't u ... Hyderbad... Bangalore..Mumbai.... Ahmadabad too 😀

Alright, if 20-25gb is all you need, the 1350UL plan from bsnl is decent. The plans mentioned on Tata's website (allows use to select location) have very meagre fup limits given the high cost, I doubt that they'd be for business users.

^ This.

They have increased the FUP to 30GB from this month. I can tell because i am on this plan. It is the best of both worlds, gives you ok speed + unlimited data.

Also if you go for 1350 combo plan you get 250 free calls on your BSNL LL phone.

@x720
u have done Bharat Yatra haven't u ... Hyderbad... Bangalore..Mumbai.... Ahmadabad too 😀

Hehe. Well in a way, yes, but I've lived only in Mumbai and Gurgaon 🙁 : 😛

aw..well atleat u can participate in threads from all states then 😛