Speedtest by Ookla

Is it really necessary? I mean removing anything from anyone's signature? People who have problems with the signatures can select the option not to view them at all. Personally I do not find value with any signature, and hence browse with them disabled. Works fine

alrighty. a new rule has been invented just now!

Invented and implemented 😉

Is it really necessary? I mean removing anything from anyone's signature? People who have problems with the signatures can select the option not to view them at all. Personally I do not find value with any signature, and hence browse with them disabled. Works fine
How to block it? in Chrome/Firefox?

in my opinion you should ban signatures like these :

Even these sort of Signatures make NO sense! Infact the above one is Same as the size of Speedtest.net signature!😛issed-off:

Ppl sometimes even have 2-3 such speedtest results! It takes a lot of time to load them. Not only that, at times posts are smaller than signatures......

Speedtest.net having new server located at Bharti Airtel, Pune.

Speedtest by Ookla

Take a Speedtest directly from your Google Chrome toolbar to quickly test your internet performance without interruption. Measure how fast the pages you visit load with Web Speed.

Features:
- Get your ping, download, and upload speeds within seconds - right in your Google Chrome toolbar
- Measure how fast websites load
- HTML5

Web Speed measures how fast websites load. You can check a site’s Web Speed by clicking the Speedtest extension icon after the site loads. At the bottom of the extension window, you’ll see the time it took (in seconds).

This is nice.

nTXIvbs.png