• Thread starter Thread starter sean1880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,709

sean1880

Regular
ISP
tata docomo gsm, mtnl
Google Inc made its foray into the market for bundled Internet and television services on Thursday, promising access speeds more than 100 times faster than those of traditional US cable and telecommunications companies. The Web search leader unveiled its ultra-high speed Google Fiber service in Kansas City, Missouri, and could start installations in September, executives said. Google hopes to roll out the service to other cities later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VCLXvNvISBk

dam it what about India ......grrrr

For the price of a Nano you can haz 100/100 internets.PS: that is one nano car per month 😀

i wonder how will they make a profit from this....?they are providing 1gbps for mayb $60 per month nd that too without FUP

If I was online on my computer right now, that statement would have meant a straight ban. And yes I understand that it does not really changes anything other than making me a dick in your opinion.

If I was online on my computer right now, that statement would have meant a straight ban. And yes I understand that it does not really changes anything other than making me a dick in your opinion.

are u referring to me ?

yeap. i think i have made it very clear that keep the sarcasm connected to hayai to yourself. i have had enough of it. the forum is closed. the thread is closed. because people cannot stay on the bloody topic.remember the blogger from TT who came here and was blocked for being an idiot? he is running a weirdshit blog on blogger right now and he has some not so nice things to say about me.

umm ok dude , u could say the same thing to me by pm or atleast let me know .. and i dont know why ur taking out some bloggers frustration on me ... nevermind ..

lol that message was posted through tapatalk during the 14 hour long power cut last night. i think you can cut me some slack? 🙂apologies though if i offended you 😉