Anybody heard of Shubham Enterprises Online ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,609
D

Deleted member 13033

I got call just now from them...they are giving 2MBps connection unlimited Rs 1400. Has anyone heard of this or is it even good... ?

The guy who called me said that initially they were offering to corporate sector now they are offering to residential then how come its not available on the net anyone who is using it ?

They are located at Delhi. in Gautam Nagar seems so...

Shubhamenterprisesonline

Try it for one month bhai. Its better than your love/hate relationship with BSNL 😛

I guess what they mean by "Our products" is the actual products they use to provide internet service. Doesn't necessarily have to have their logo on the modems. Beam has its logo on routers they provide while tikona doesn't

Then, Its better for Anant to walk down to Gautam Nagar and have a face to face interaction before investing in it.

well these guys showed up yesterday...I thought it was cable connection later found out it was wireless. The guy showed up with his radio box and stuff.

I had told him before hand that there is no way he will be able to get any signal if their tower is located at Gautam Nagar which is like 4Km to 5Km away ...the guy insisted this and that spent like 2hrs on the roof trying to get the signal ....was even asking for my laptop as his laptop battery had gon down or something lolz.....

finally he gave up and said " nahai araha signal " lolz

Try it for one month bhai. Its better than your love/hate relationship with BSNL 😛

arre no not BSNL yar its MNTL Delhi, and thats the reason I called these ppl up to look for alternatives 😛

Good to see that you are helping them establish their New Business 😀

lolz

4-5 Km... seriously? 😕

yup..it makes no sense that they could have gotten the signal this far ....ha !