Bill Query

• Thread starter Thread starter N73A
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,158

N73A

ISP
Mtnl 599 unlimited
Guys, i have opted for MTNL Unlimited 599 combo plan Delhi, Now after paying 500 to the doccument verification officer that visited my home i have to pay an installation bill of 674 (as he told me). Now as my connection started on 1 july 2012 and till today i haven't received my first bill. When will i receive that and how much???

Guys, i have opted for MTNL Unlimited 599 combo plan Delhi, Now after paying 500 to the doccument verification officer that visited my home i have to pay an installation bill of 674 (as he told me). Now as my connection started on 1 july 2012 and till today i haven't received my first bill. When will i receive that and how much???

Login

You can view and print your final telephone Bill.
(CA No. is your password in case you don't know)

If you want to see only broadband bill visit MTNL BROADBAND BILL VIEW

But they are showing only installation bill. Where is the internet bill (599+Taxes) for this month? Will i get 2 bills in the next month(1 for this month and other for the 2nd month in advance)? I am worried about this.

But they are showing only installation bill. Where is the internet bill (599+Taxes) for this month? Will i get 2 bills in the next month(1 for this month and other for the 2nd month in advance)? I am worried about this.

Your connection started on 1st July so you will receive your bill in next month (Aug).

"Abhi to mahina bhi khatam nathi huva bill kese banega?"

Here is the installation charge detail.

http://mtnldelhi.in/broadband/cpe_tariff.htm

So no bill in advance for the Aug month?

Yes

It's call postpaid.

...Now after paying 500 to the doccument verification officer that visited my home...

Why did you have to pay the "document verification officer"?