• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 967

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,I have been able to replace a USB pen drive, which was under warranty in the recent past. A friend of mine was also able to replace a faulty hard drive which also was under warranty from a service centre of the company Seagate, within Mumbai city. But I am never sure as to what happens to other computer hardware (that is under warranty) when it fails such as the ones that are listed below. Are they replaced with ones as well in India from authorised service centres across the country?MotherboardsRAMCPUSMPs/power suppyMonitorsCD/DVD writersetc, the list is endless to say the list. Have you ever had got a replacement for any or all of the hardware in your personal experience? Hardware shops these days just give you the service centre address/helpline nos and just wash their hands off the reponsibility when a piece of hardware fails. Thanks.

Yes, all types of hardware are replaced which is in warranty period. I have replaced motherboard and ram. But those hardware are not replaced which brokes by our fault.