Few question regarding ACT Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter n3yn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,649

n3yn

ISP
BSNL
I am BSNL broadband user and was thinking of changing to ACT. But I have a few questions though -> Do they provide connection in Ashwath Nagar area? I've seen their ads near my house.> For a connection, what are the documents required?> How much time does it take to get the connection?>And lastly, are these guys anyhow related to Atria Institute of Tech? Heh, both of them seem to have pretty similar names. 😛

As of now ACT don't provide connection in Ashwath Nagar area.. Atria Institute of Tech & ACT both are of same Management..

I just got my connection today in Ashwath Nagar! Hahaha 😀

Welcome to the Elite group of fiber powered Broadband Service users, The above reply was NOT from official representative of ACT, pl ignore.

rgds
ACTian

Welcome to the Elite group of fiber powered Broadband Service users, The above reply was NOT from official representative of ACT, pl ignore.

rgds
ACTian

Dear ACTian,

I had sent you a mail regarding this issue also:

The ACT portal page (ACT) does not work properly with Safari 6, login and logout are very difficult.
Can you please ask your technical team to check with this browser?

I am using Safari 6 with OS X Mountain Lion (I have an iMac), thus I cannot use Internet Explorer.

Also it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to contact your call center, I get a message saying all executives are busy. An immediate staff augmentation is required !

Regards,
Mahesh.

On 29th of July i made the mistake of calling the ACT representative on this number +919538879685. He then followed up with me 10 times a day, ready to come to my home at any time of the day. On 30th we agreed for the connection. He gave us an offer that if we pay for 6 months we get a wireless router free. Happily obliging, we decide to give the amount of 6800 Rs. He promised us that all will be done by 31st itself, being the end of the month. After that after rigorous follow-ups, we somehow managed to get the connection. But are still waiting for the router. The representative has now taken the complete liberty to ignore my calls, cut my calls, and to further irritate us, he picks up the call and then cuts. We have been unable to reach their customer care altogether. I am not sure if they have any physical office at all.They are plain simple thieves and would happily come and collect the money but never show their faces to you again. You would be left in despair and with high blood pressure. To avoid this, stick to your original plan and do not fall prey to them.

@gunjangarg1Please mail ur query to ACTian@acttv.in He will resolve the problem for u

@gunjangarg1
Please mail ur query to ACTian@acttv.in He will resolve the problem for u

I have already done that and they provided me with a ticket id also assuring they will call me in 1 hour. It has already been more than 24hrs after that.

I have already done that and they raised a ticket for the same with number "0000407725" and promising to call me in 1 hour. It has been 24hrs since then.

Dear ACTian,

I had sent you a mail regarding this issue also:

The ACT portal page (ACT) does not work properly with Safari 6, login and logout are very difficult.
Can you please ask your technical team to check with this browser?

I am using Safari 6 with OS X Mountain Lion (I have an iMac), thus I cannot use Internet Explorer.

Also it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to contact your call center, I get a message saying all executives are busy. An immediate staff augmentation is required !

Regards,
Mahesh.

Dear Mahesh

Have already escalated to the team, will revert shortly with the update.

Rgds

I have already done that and they raised a ticket for the same with number "0000407725" and promising to call me in 1 hour. It has been 24hrs since then.

Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience, will revert shortly with the resolution.

Rgds