a painful experience with vodafone-3g.

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
hello friends i am here to warn you, if u are planning to subscribe to vodafone-3g.actually vodafone has bad network connectivity, high 3g plans and very bad response from their customer care department and thats all which u never want so please do not go with vodafone otherwise u may feel what im feeling.

^^And your point is??

my point is very straight, do'nt use vodafone even it should be block in india.

^^ I am getting above 5 Mb/s constant speed.. (Vodafone 3G Pune)

Test Date: Jul 18, 2012 11:37:23 am
Connection Type: Hsdpa
Server: Mumbai
Download: 5.32 Mbps
Upload: 0.15 Mbps
Ping: 146 ms

hello friends i am here to warn you, if u are planning to subscribe to vodafone-3g.
actually vodafone has bad network connectivity, high 3g plans and very bad response from their customer care department and thats all which u never want so please do not go with vodafone otherwise u may feel what im feeling.

3G speeds depend on your location - on factors like distance from the tower and on network congestion. Just because it is bad for you does not mean it will be bad for everyone.

I get 11-13Mbps on Vodafone...!! 😕Don't tell me that this is a coincidence..!!

yes u all r right but speed should not be the only factor, even i was getting about 2.5mbps average speed when i was using vodafone.let me tell you what happened with me, i was using vodafone 3g without any problem but one day when i again recharged with 3g data plan which i was using i found that there is no 3g/wcdma networks and only edge network were showing i thought that its may be my dongles problem which was Huawei's O2 and i putted i sim in mircomax 352g but the problem was same i reset all the possible network and profile settings manually as i am old with 3g but no effect then i used my friend's vodafone sim at same place the 3g networks was there as they were.i made complaint to customer care many many times explained everything in deep but always got a foolish and rude replies from them and the problem is still the same.

^^ I am also having same issue many times. Here is the answer:To latch 3G Network Just SMS ACT 3G to 144 Note:: Don't send this SMS when your GPRS (2G Data) Pack is active.