Google TV (Previously Google Play Movies & TV)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 11,128
Woohoo! The Play Store is on a roll. I can smell the X Phone being officially available in India merely after few days of launch. 😀

That might be too much to expect 🙂 (you do not have to provide service support or warranty on digital downloads)

chromaniac said:
That might be too much to expect 🙂 (you do not have to provide service support or warranty on digital downloads)
Well I heard one of the Google representatives talking to NDTV (or some other news channel, I can't recall it correctly but most probably it was NDTV only) about bringing a new phone in the mid range. So I consider that as a point too, and that's a very strong point I guess. 🙂

What I was trying to say is that... If the xPhone is being manufactured by Motorola or Google (through an unnamed manufacturer like with Chromebook Pixel), the launch might not take place in India because these companies do not have a service support network in India. Nexus 7 launch is possible in India because Asus is there. Nexus 4 probably has not launched because LG is behaving like a bitch.

AbhishekS said:
Rs. 75 (Rs. 100 for HD Rental) for Ishaqzaade, Rs. 50 for Dostana. This is awesome! 😀@Chromaniac: I don't see Devices either in your Play Store.
As discussed in other thread... Google probably is not allowing orders for Nexus 7 through the phone. ;D You do not want your kid to accidentally purchase it for you. :tongue:This is a very good time to add a pin to Google Play Store on your Android devices.

Official Announcement: Google Play on Google+

Anyhow. If anyone does buy or rent a movie on this store... Feel free to post experience.

I mean... I would want to know if the movies can be cached locally (for rentals specifically?). And how about YouTube? All stream and no caching?