Feedback on Smartlink broadband [Mumbai]

झुंजार

Shorei-ryu, Shugen-do...
ISP
MTNL
Hello everyone!

a friend of mine lives at Bhandup, Mumbai. he was in search of an ISP, when he came to know of the name in subject. the name was new for me too, hence did a google search. couldn't find much, except some mixed feedback on justdial (can't say for sure about authenticity of the feedback there). the ISP is based in Powai, and is a cable net provider. they have attractive plans (unltd), esp. the newly introduced 4 mbps unltd plan in just 1000/-. sounds too good to be true (and hence seems dubious)!

could anyone having any experience with them please provide some suggestions?

thanks!

P.S. - their website - http://www.smartlinkbroadband.com/

Got A New Broadband connection in mumbai.

Smart link broadband service pvt. ltd. www.smartlinkbroadband.com

Really Fast and with DC sharing service.

ISP:smartlinkbroadband.com , Mumbai

Speed Plan: 4 Mb/sec Unlimited - Rs. 1000/- (other plan on website)

DC HUB (INDIA): 184.107.143.196

Remarks:
The Download/Upload speed is upto 470 KB/s (as per Networx download meter)
Browsing speed is upto 4.1 Mb/s ( as per Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test)
Satisfying speedy network performance.
Sometime Downs for few hours in a mnt...mostly in night. (downtime/update information is messaged through black pop-up box in window)

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHIFT FROM OTHER EXPENSIVE ISP 🙂 🙂

Serious connection speed and reliability issue for many weeks now but both customer support and technicians sleeping even after repeated complaints. Highly unprofessional and totally unacceptable. Moving to other broadband provider.

This is very useful information shared here. I am really thankful for this.

Are they operating in Mulund West, Mumbai area? any recent feedback would be helpful. Do they install cat 5 lan cable? or co-axial cable?