Some queries regarding upgrade and multiroom connection plz help

• Thread starter Thread starter vduser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,888

vduser

ISP
MTNL
I currently have videocon D2H SD Box, New Diamond Pack installed on a 29 inch CRT TVI recently bought a full HD LED TV for my other roomNow i want to:1. Install a HD box for my new full HD LED 2. Set-up multiroom connection - Original SD set top box and connection on 29 inch tv to be retainedWhich is the best and most economical way to proceed.Upgrade offer is useless for me as I need the existing SD box for my 29 inch TVIf i recharge my account with Rs 2890/- (as told by CC) will i get 25 days extra credit? (long term recharge)Can I book a HD Box from D2h website (offer with 1 month platinum, and Rs 400 cashback), and then integrate the connection and freebies with my existing connectionAnd finally, can i watch any package addons on the 2nd TV in multiroom connection?Thanks in advance

Yesss whyeee not u can buy the product online on the videocon d2h website u need to pay rs.2890 and will get 1 month of Platinum HD pack free for 1 month as well as rs.400 back as cashback within 15 working days. You will get discount on the monthly pack you are going to select. You can register your details on the videocon d2h website and you will get a call from the online executives and they will help you with it!!!!!Karan Kapoor