Beetel 110TC1 keeps restarting

Guys You all are Lucky cause,You are facing this problem only near the billing cycle.
I'm Facing this problem all the time.Many Technicians came home and saw everything,When they come everything works fine but once the complaint is closed it starts again that is why I recorded the problem in Camera and showed it to the technician and even he got pissed after seeing the video.
If u guys know a solution for this pls let me know.

I have a Binatone DT845w router, I have this same problem. The connection has been unstable lately, disconnects persistently.

Hi akshaya;
i faced similar kind of issue in my modem today(airtel customer). so i called the customer care and techical person come to my premises and check the modem. they throughly verified the connectivity from DP box and found no issues. so finally they changed the firmware of the modem (also told me if firmware upgrade not working means you dont have any option, you have to buy new one). you will get the latest modem from this link http://122.166.105.80/Firmwares.html%C2 . download the latest firmware and login to modem 192.168.1.1 and put the new firmware for your modem and restart the modem(nefore that take proper snapshot and all details for your modem). after firmware upgrade to some .13 now i observe its not going down. it is stable.....