HD Channels not available - D2h DVR (Additional connection)

activity

[OP]
Regulars
Jan 30, 2011
Anyone else facing this issue? All the HD Channels stopped working about 10:00 AM today. They work fine on the HD STB on the same account / dish! I called customer care: He says he is sorry (12-15 times) , but he will not register a complaint, and I need to wait for 2 hours to see if the channels come back.What the hell ? My account balance is sufficiently high, and the skies are clear!

activity

[OP]
Regulars
Jan 30, 2011
That sounds like a great idea. Sad that CC refuses to take a complaint. I got a complaint registered by other means. We need CC folks who are empowered to resolve issues; or who want to solve resolve issues! Apparently, they need an engineer to visit to resolve this problem ..

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Instead of calling up the CC, better drop in mails. Their response time is better. And they always act on it, unlike the Call centre guys!

activity

[OP]
Regulars
Jan 30, 2011
The problem is solved! (Before the engineer visit. )I did a satellite channel scan, and all the channels are back, recordings intact.** If only CC was "Enabled" enough to get us to do it over the phone , rather than waste hours waiting for an engineer!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
In that case, whenever you get free time , don't forget to drop a mail to their nodal urging them to close their Call Centre. Those nerds are good for nothing. Everytime I call them, waste my money, boil my blood and then had to either troubleshoot myself or drop a mail. This is becoming disgusting day by day.