Why we all Love Shopping from Flipkart

• Thread starter Thread starter 5381357
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,538

We all know that Flipkart is the Number 1 Online shopping destination in India and we all are addicted to it, so what drives us and attracts us towards Flipkart, It's cause the prices are less compared to the actual market and there are variety of goods sold from books to electronic items, even there is customer support and delivery within the farthest reach of India and the delivery is pretty quick, neat and clean compared to other shopping sites, so all in all we all love shopping from Flipkart, I myself am shopping from Flipkart from past many years and I truly belive E-commerce has changed the way people shop. Hope E-commerce continue to grow in India as fast as possible compared to USA, UK and other developed countries, My best wishes and good luck to Flipkart and all it's team members, let Flipkart make us all Happy Customers.:Boy Thumbs Up:

i just try to find the best deal.. for delivery and replacement flipkart is good..but for price not

i just try to find the best deal..
for delivery and replacement flipkart is good..but for price not
No yaar, even the prices are reasonable compared to the actual market and other shopping sites, waise Flipkart always sell quality and genuine products. they sell Products even if it hard to find in the actual world such as churchgate is famous for roadside books but it is very difficult to find the books that we really need and lamington road the hub for computer items and electronics though those hardware which are not available there could be found on Flipkart, Flipkart is the best, I Love it.

lol. just search for the product you are planning to buy from flipkart on junglee and see for yourself about the prices.

Even the replacement part doesn't hold good now. They are absolutely not comfortable with replacement for computer electronics, as most of the times the customer care guys do not have an idea what is what.

No yaar, even the prices are reasonable compared to the actual market
Is it really???? LOL

I'm addicted to online shopping from last 2-3years & i have purchased only 2 -3 products from flipkart till now..........Recently i thought of purchasing of HP deskjet ink advantage 2010 printer from flipkart as local computer shops did not have stock ......local market price 3,000 rs & flipkart price 3200rs......waited for the stock & bought from local market only.

lamington road the hub for computer items and electronics though those hardware which are not available there could be found on Flipkart, Flipkart is the best, I Love it.

Really?? What item you could not get at Lamington which you got at Flipkart??

Flipkart is undoubtedly the best in shipping and replacement service. Its 30days replacement guarantee is awesome. But when it comes to pricing it is not good. Specially in computer components.. Stuffs are way overpriced, like for ex. a WD 2TB green edition which costs 6.9k at flipkart can be bought from the local market for 6.2k or even less after hot bargaining.. Although there are few things that Flipkart stocks that the local market hardly does.. I only buy stuff from Flipkart which is not easily available at a cheap rate specially with the no questions asked 30days replacement guarantee.. Flipkart may be king in service but definitely not in pricing. But either way Flipkart puts a lot of effort to costumer service and support, and that is what most people care about.

Really?? What item you could not get at Lamington which you got at Flipkart??

May be he didn't searched hard enough?

I have bought just once from flipkart though I am pretty regular with online shopping. Have used ebay, letsbuy, yebhi, yepme, fashos, indiatimes, indiaplaza. My favorite these days is shopclues. Great deals.

Flipkart was gud once, now there are too many online stores offering similar service but better prices.

I dont have loyalty on this as long as I get better price elsewhere 🙂

Damn Flipkart !!. I dont know what these guys are planning. First they increases their loyal customer base by competitive prices and good services , buys lets buy (who were just awesome in discounts), increases the minimum shopping amount for free shipping (currently increased from 200 to 300 INR) and then as always increase the prices of their products.

I dont know what business model they are trying to follow, but it seems that they have now turned arrogant in the name of their good services and I sense that that they are trying to create a monoply in ecommerce market.

Seeing this, I will make sure that I dont buy from flipkart and I have started to do that.

Don't get me talking about their service. I have been a regular online shopper with them for the last couple of years and ordered so many products from them for myself and my friends. recent purchase was entire components for my desktop computer amounting to more than 30k. I could have easily saved a couple of thousands rupees if i ordered the same from nehru place instead i went with flipkart due to loyalty & past good experience however i regret my decision. You would only see their real color when you call them to replace/refund a product. I called them to replace a Cooler master fan ( 299 rs) and those guys made me run from Pillar to post. They promised callbacks but never called, they even lied to me saying that they tried to reach me but my phone was switched off.The guys from their tech department were rude & blunt. I was told supervisor is not available when i requested to higher up's but when i threatened to write to media they connected me to their supervisor who was not available as per them.It's not about not replacing the product but the way a loyal customer is treated. I got so frustrated they i wrote an email directly to their CEO and wrote negative reviews on online consumer awareness websites. Their corporate escalation guys got it touch with me resolved my issues.My take on Flipkart :* If everything goes good flipkart is a great place to shop. The moment anything goes wrong they will treat you like Junk.* Their 30 day replacement policies have various hidden aspects. If you are calling to replace a computer component you need to speak to customer service followed up tech department and at least you need to wait for a callback from computer department who would authorize your refund/replacement.* Their tech department rep's and supervisor's are very rude. They don't care if you a loyal customer or not. I was bluntly disconnected when i told their supervisor that i will write about my bad experience to media. They have become arrogant & are ready to loose the customers.I have been a very vocal advocating online shopping to everyone i know and i had high regards for Flipkart but not anymore.