Why we all Love Shopping from Flipkart

[OP]
We all know that Flipkart is the Number 1 Online shopping destination in India and we all are addicted to it, so what drives us and attracts us towards Flipkart, It's cause the prices are less compared to the actual market and there are variety of goods sold from books to electronic items, even there is customer support and delivery within the farthest reach of India and the delivery is pretty quick, neat and clean compared to other shopping sites, so all in all we all love shopping from Flipkart, I myself am shopping from Flipkart from past many years and I truly belive E-commerce has changed the way people shop. Hope E-commerce continue to grow in India as fast as possible compared to USA, UK and other developed countries, My best wishes and good luck to Flipkart and all it's team members, let Flipkart make us all Happy Customers.:Boy Thumbs Up:

[OP]
i just try to find the best deal..
for delivery and replacement flipkart is good..but for price not
No yaar, even the prices are reasonable compared to the actual market and other shopping sites, waise Flipkart always sell quality and genuine products. they sell Products even if it hard to find in the actual world such as churchgate is famous for roadside books but it is very difficult to find the books that we really need and lamington road the hub for computer items and electronics though those hardware which are not available there could be found on Flipkart, Flipkart is the best, I Love it.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
lol. just search for the product you are planning to buy from flipkart on junglee and see for yourself about the prices.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Even the replacement part doesn't hold good now. They are absolutely not comfortable with replacement for computer electronics, as most of the times the customer care guys do not have an idea what is what.

int

The dumbest programmer
Sep 7, 2011
Kolkata
No yaar, even the prices are reasonable compared to the actual market
Is it really???? LOL

brahmi

Regular
Regulars
Jan 26, 2011
Telangana
I'm addicted to online shopping from last 2-3years & i have purchased only 2 -3 products from flipkart till now..........Recently i thought of purchasing of hp deskjet ink advantage 2010 printer from flipkart as local computer shops did not have stock ......local market price 3,000 rs & flipkart price 3200rs......waited for the stock & bought from local market only.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
lamington road the hub for computer items and electronics though those hardware which are not available there could be found on Flipkart, Flipkart is the best, I Love it.

Really?? What item you could not get at Lamington which you got at Flipkart??

rajnusker

Regular
Regulars
Mar 12, 2012
Flipkart is undoubtedly the best in shipping and replacement service. Its 30days replacement guarantee is awesome. But when it comes to pricing it is not good. Specially in computer components.. Stuffs are way overpriced, like for ex. a WD 2TB green edition which costs 6.9k at flipkart can be bought from the local market for 6.2k or even less after hot bargaining.. Although there are few things that Flipkart stocks that the local market hardly does.. I only buy stuff from Flipkart which is not easily available at a cheap rate specially with the no questions asked 30days replacement guarantee.. Flipkart may be king in service but definitely not in pricing. But either way Flipkart puts a lot of effort to costumer service and support, and that is what most people care about.

Really?? What item you could not get at Lamington which you got at Flipkart??

May be he didn't searched hard enough?