Samsung Galaxy Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 885
Galaxy SIV ???

Aww I am so out of Android and all that crap OS from phone Manufacturers, hamare zamane ka black and white phones hi sabse best, acha aur tikau tha.😛

lol. it is likely to be a tab. could be google tv powered smart tv. could be a nexus q type home entertainment product. if it is going to be a phone, it has to be note ii. but the invite is not from the mobile division of samsung which means it is more like a non-telephony device. another guess is a portable media player.

Engadget & other online articles seems to suggest its a tablet named - Galaxy Note 10.1Note? 10.1" Note? I dont know whats up with these guys naming stuff like this. Soon we will have a 5" Galaxy Tab as well.

they are already selling note branded tablets for a long time now. also, the 10.1 edition was announced a while back. it is just not launched yet. probably stuck in lawsuits. or maybe they wanted it to be out with jb on it.from what i understand almost all their recent tablet models have been branded note instead of tab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k1r0Sx-wpQ&feature=player_embeddedLooks like the video is out of the upcoming product.