Random acts of Kindness - Free Recharge Giveaway

somenormalguy

ISP
bsnl 625 combo
so i was reading a story about a guy who stood on side of road and handed out money...and some other story where someone paid for the car behind them at drive through and everyone started paying for the car behind them..it went on for hours...i am in good mood..i decided to do a random act of kindness..1. post a number 1-200 (you can only post once.. multiaccs will be eliminated)2.thats it..i will use random.org and pick a number..the winner will receive rs 50 recharge from me..doesn't matter what operator you using..you will have to pm the number though..afterwards the winner will confirm that he received it on forumi know its very small giveaway..in future i wilL make more give aways.. and if i get canada visa in 2-3 weeks..i will make bigger give away 😀I hope it makes someone a little happy atleast..contest ends tomorrow 8amgo!

wow 72 views and no one posted..

Are you sure you did not view the page 72 times? I went to random.org & it generated 37 for me. What is the probability of you getting the same number when you visit the site :Boy Think:

Are you sure you did not view the page 72 times?

I went to random.org & it generated 37 for me. What is the probability of you getting the same number when you visit the site :Boy Think:

i only visited twice..
random.org is truly random..it works with radio noise from air or something like that..
its just really random read their Faq

I was just kidding. Anyway 37 is my entry.

I would not have bothered if someone had newly registered and posted this. Plus, as long as he doesn't ask me to send some money, I don't care 😛