Configuring Linksys WRT320 N with Beam cable

• Thread starter Thread starter wave24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,579

wave24

ISP
airtel
There are many threads related to this discussion...still i am facing problem...can some one give instructions on how to configure Beam cable internet through this Linksys router.Thanks In Advance.

Its a very good router. Its been more than 3 days but I'm sure running the setup disc is the easiest way to get it working but if you have and still facing problems then it would be better if you can specify the problem in more detail.

Its a very good router.

Its been more than 3 days but I'm sure running the setup disc is the easiest way to get it working but if you have and still facing problems then it would be better if you can specify the problem in more detail.

it works fine with setup disk installation...

but it stops working on restart of router..(power switch of and switch on)...what i am thinking is IP change is triggering problem...any solution? any settings in router page?

yes in the setup page there should be an option - Internet IP address or Connection Type, set this to "Obtain IP Automatically - DHCP". Save the settings. Go to the MAC Address page if not enabled then do it and click clone, save all the settings. If this fails then the upgrade the router firmware or reset the router, check for the instructions in the manual or online.

yes in the setup page there should be an option - Internet IP address or Connection Type, set this to "Obtain IP Automatically - DHCP". Save the settings. Go to the MAC Address page if not enabled then do it and click clone, save all the settings. If this fails then the upgrade the router firmware or reset the router, check for the instructions in the manual or online.

Thank Man. Will try and let you know if i need anything.