Rajesh Khanna dies in Mumbai, cremation tomorrow

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 9,352
I really dont understand this man...He is angry with Amitabh..and Amitabh consider Twinkle like his own daughter..Shweta and Twinkle are best friends..Akshay is like son for Amitabh..Son of Akshay and Son of Shweta are like Twins born by different mothers(Amitabh himself stated that in his blog)Sirji! Forget whatever happened during you stardom...try to reunite your family and friends before you get final call.

Ok... What I am saying is - Its not ridiculing self in any way..."Hawa Badal Sakti Hai, Lekin Mere Fans Hamesha Mere Rahenge"Basically... "I may no longer be a superstar anymore, but my fans will remain mine"

... Viewers can easily smell the arrogance behind the dialog. He should have asked director and writer of the Ad to change the dialog in much much better way.

2 table fans is enough to blow away mr Rajesh Khana to heaven.then why havells choose him.if its a ad tricks. then soon sharukh khan will advertise on "Stayfree secure ( isko laga daala to life zingalala )

I seriously think it was an attempt to be funny and still get a message across that Havells produces wonderful fans...

Did anyone gt to know Who was that Idiot to start the rumor of Kaaka death ??

Well, it may not be so easy. Plus if I am not wrong, it started on Twitter.It may have started like1st guy-> Ill, not eaten for days.2nd -> Ill, not eaten for days, if situation continues may die.3rd -> seriously ill, not eaten, may die4th -> was seriously ill, waiting reports if died5-> was seriously ill, reports indlcating dead6-> was seriously ill, seems to have died7-> was seriously ill, RIP 8-> RIPEver played chinese whispers 😀

with due respect:but i find it so funny! why people call him "kaka" ??? (kaka - must be something good in other language but in gujarati language "kaka" means "old age uncle".imagine when he was in his 20's or 30's and a girl passing by him calls him "kaka" (uncle) 🙂

Big B has been doing ads left, right & center & thats fine. RK does one ad & it downgrades his personality. Come on. Yup, I did hear he acted in 2-3 horrible movies lately.As far as Kaka goes, anyway now he is old, so it would suit him fine 😀

Big B never selected an ad in which he uses real "fans" to describe his "human fan base" is big..... lol... thats why "kaka's" ad becomes so horrible and downgrades his standard!and for "kaka" tag, i mentioned about his "20s and 30s" 🙂 lol... "kaka" for a young actor!