Rajesh Khanna dies in Mumbai, cremation tomorrow

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 9,348
Rather than it being aimed at anyone, I guess, it was more about he ridiculing his own self (or former self).

Kishore Kumar's song. Another song of Dev Anand's Ghata raha mera dil. I like these two, even though i haven't seen both films / songs.

Feel really sad to see him in this condition. He was the first superstar before Amitabh Bachchan took over. And he couldnt handle the 'demotion', so to speak. As Amitabh's graph rose, Rajesh Khanna's nosedived. He has recently recovered from cancer. Maybe thats why he is looking so gaunt and thin.

Rather than it being aimed at anyone, I guess, it was more about he ridiculing his own self (or former self).

Ditto.

Hmm... "Mere Fans Hamesha Mere Rahenge" - "Babu Moshay, Mere Fans Mujhse Koi Nahin Cheen Sakta" How can this be ridiculing self ?

someone tell me if he has a family or something. i mean is he living alone that he is not capable of making good decisions about such offers? maybe he is broke these days and this offer was something that was hard to refuse for him?

Hmm... "Mere Fans Hamesha Mere Rahenge" - "Babu Moshay, Mere Fans Mujhse Koi Nahin Cheen Sakta"

How can this be ridiculing self ?

And who are his fans? Havells Fans naa!
Look at the hall no human being..all fans...try to see it from different view...he has no more human fans and he is trying to be happy with fans and still delivering stylish dialog..

May be X720 bro can explain it in a better way.

hehe..who want to take away his havell's fan if someone can get it by paying 1200/- odd rupee. 😛

someone tell me if he has a family or something. i mean is he living alone that he is not capable of making good decisions about such offers? maybe he is broke these days and this offer was something that was hard to refuse for him?
yeah he is broke........few years back used to drive or br driven in maruti 800though there was news that akshay did help him a bit too.

I was reading about getting back with Dimple & co about 10 days back.. But not sure if he lives alone & also financial status.