• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1,942

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
This is for a friendRange 15k-25k a) No brands like Micromax etcb) 3g is mustc) isheep allowed, but doubt will come within ranged) No seller warranty, ship from china, us etc.

ipad 2 might fit in?

Upvote 0
Yup, thats why even I thought of that, but I see that its 33K? He is more keen towards lower end of 20s.Nexus 7 might be ideal... But I dont want to even consider suggesting getting from indiatimes & the like.Another thing is he is relatively a newbie & a non-techie, and who would like to have the latest stuff, but would easily get convinced by someone to get even a gingerbread tablet & he will be happily using it - I hope you are getting the picture. Not saying, that I intend to do it. But I guess even ICS (or Honeycomb?) itself may not be that much of a bad experience. Ofcourse, main use would be browsing sitting on the couch.

Upvote 0
I lost that argument unfortunately, otherwise, I might have even convinced him on the playbook 😉

Upvote 0
Its all about perceptions - cant help it.playbook 13k @ saholic is a super price. 16k for 64gb version.At present, Samsung's winning (x720)

Upvote 0
iPad 2, iPad 2, iPad 2

Don't fall for the iPad 3 Retina stuff. While the display is mind blowing (seriously!), that alone is not worth the price differential. The iPad 2 on the other hand is extreme VFM. For a non-geek user, it is the ultimate device.

I think I should now become an Apple salesman

eBay has an offer running till the end of this month where for purchases between 20K and 30K, you can opt for Jabra headset, or Transcend 64 GB drive, or a Samsung 2252 phone for free.

http://deals.ebay.in/FriendshipDay2012/

Upvote 0
Thats what he says, as I was telling x720, I failed convincing him that normally people end up using mostly at home. I have even suggested things like Acer, Asus & even the Blackberry Playbook to check out, if he was ok with Wi-Fi only.

Upvote 0