Formula-1 News and Updates

These guys are not having patience...IF he sticks with McLaren for next 5 years for sure he would win 2 WC...In this regard I appreciate webber and button...

alonson and hamilton are both douches. but then i have already said so multiple times in the past 😀

I wouldnot agree with Alonso....

alonson and hamilton are both douches. but then i have already said so multiple times in the past 😀

For me most of them in the sport especially who are in tops were and are douches only...

Return to the Hockenheim Circuit... FIrst time for Pirelli right..?RedBull might have strong advantage but onus is clearly on McLaren to perform or persish.. Sad to see them at this stage! 🙁

First time for Pirelli & KERS...LAst time when the race was held it was ferrari who came 1st and 2nd..Alonso winning the controversial race...remember the words..."Fernando is faster than you"...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQzQXgwAcRo

Qualifying was quite exciting in the rain with some edge-of-your-seat nail-biting final moments 😀 I hope the race also has at least a few gripping laps, especially at the end.

Race will certainly be exciting for many reasons! If it stays dry then more drivers would get the shot for the top step of the podium!

Kimi is certainly fast and so are the two McLaren drivers! Would be crucial as to who takes the top step of the podium in the dry!

www.rachf1.com/4/post/2012/07/the-predicament-who-will-win-the-german-gp.html#.UAvEz8Y1Y0k

Steve Slater is as annoying as ever, does not know when to keep his mouth shut. He always some rubbish to say during team radio. Saving grace - Karun Chandok.

wtf is hamilton doing

hamilton running into both vettel & button would be perfect result

I loved it, he held back Vettel and helped Alonso. The danger of Button for Alonso now.

Looks like Alonso's tyres could wear out completely again in the last few laps & will get overtaken by both vettel & button