Bsnl-word from u

hi, i ordered airtel bb few days back but as their is no proper response from them,so i going to bsnl broadband.just wanna know a word from users before proceeding... thanks in advance guys

Sure, go ahead. I'd recommend bsnl over airtel any day 😉

at the same time recommend me a plan.....my requirements:1) you tube for 2 hrs(keynotes and stuff from Apple google and microsoft)2)5 movies from torrents3)3 hrs of browsingalso minimum speed must be 1mbps 🙂my budget is 1000 per month(including taxes rentals and phone bills)thanks in advance

I would suggest to check how BSNL is in your surroundings. Also for 1000 rupees, whatever you are asking might be tough.

Since BSNL plans vary from place to place, which city/town do you stay in ?Also, when you talk about 5 movies, is this figure on a per month basis or a per day basis, and what about the average size of each movie ? (1.37 GB or more ?)

i am from andhra pradesh(tirupati)...movies are 1 gb each and are on monthly basis....30gb per month will cover all my needs....any plan!

Umm, taxes are extra and phone calls beyond the free calls limit will be charged. You're welcome 🙂