DOCOMO Cheating in Open with (246 + 4) Plan !

• Thread starter Thread starter kmrobin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,234
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmrobin

ISP
TATA DOCOMO
Hi All, I just now tried to use that 246 + 4 offer campaigned everywhere by docomo, and I was taken with a shocker by the outcome.I did the 246 recharge from their website today, it completed and gave 219 rupees and the I proceeded to do the 4 rupees recharge on my umber and the message I got on their website was:"Sorry you can not do this recharge on your number !"I tried countless times but no luck, same message is coming.I wonder how the hell they're running this fraud campaign in open over their Facebook page and official website.When I talked to the customer care representatives, they told we can't help in this matter.May be your number is not eligible for this !I know my friends are able to do it successfully, both 246 plus 4, but why not all numbers can do that ?And there should be proper T&C return on their website for which numbers can not use them or it is restricted to few numbers only , shouldn't they write that somewhere !Are any of you the victim of this (I know not all are affected by this as it's working for few numbers and not working for some numbers) as I've decided to drag them to consumer forum this time !

Dude i have the same problem, when i try to do a 246 rc online it says number not eligible...🙁(

Hi Robin,You need to recharge with both packs within 48 hrs to enjoy this benefit. Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO

Hi Adarsh,You need to recharge with both packs within 48 hrs to enjoy this benefit. Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO

hi docomo=worst cheating service & cust. care & liers customer care, i hav proof also. i hav recorded a talk to customer care who says 198 rs. 3g pack is not a 3g pack. frnds see urself by dialling *141# the see in 1.3g internet packs then see option 6.198 3g pack frm which u will get 400mb 3g data and 100rs. see it is written there. but what i get is i got 400mb but not 3g data it is of 2g data. also i didnt get 100rs. simply cheated openly and what cust. care said=it is a 2g pack. plz dont tell me to select umts/3g mode i know these stuffs and settings and 3g was activated on my number. this was my first complain. my second complain is i recharged with 246 got 219 rs(was very happy) and then recharged with 4 got 1024 mb(more happy). since i dont know how many times i can recharge with 4rs. i rc another time and the my total mb remains 4mb(😵). i did this bco docomo ### site doest tell in details about this plan. on docomo site they must tell this if we rc again by 4rs. recharge our previous mb will be collapsed!(end) . i hate this ** plan Nd hate docomo no.1 cheater fraud company.

I never had that experience as it's speed in Bangalore is 2-3 Mbps (>300 kB/s download) but sometimes, I get Invalid number on the website when I recharge with Rs.4 pack after recharging 246 pack if I do more than twice on the same day. You can try some other recharge sources and recharge with 4, either online or retail recharge.

I recharged the two denominations using paytm.com and i had absolutely no problems in availing this offer.So, i suggest both of you try 3rd party online recharge services if you face any issues in Tata Docomo website.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I have successfully recharged Rs.246/-
But having Same problem with recharge Rs.4/-

Paytm also have error::

Dear Amar,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.