The best cartoons you have ever seen in your life.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tintan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3,241

Tintan

TeCh GuRu
ISP
MTNL
I made this thread for discussing the best cartoon you have ever seen in your lifetime. I have seen few best cartoon in my lifeList is big, But you guys can give us your best cartoons name series. Ok.My best cartoons name are:-Bleachcaptain Tsubasa all seriesNaruto shippuden [ongoing]Hope you like this thread and make it very clean and no spamming guys please.

OK. My best Cartoon name are:1) Duck Tales2) Jimmy The neutron Boy3) Ben 10 (All Session ) & Avetar - All Session

lol i have never heard of these..my fav were good old tom & jerry.. dexter, alladin, donald duck etc..i hate the pokemon shit ..doesnt make sense at all..

Tom and JerryDucktales (Hindi - thankfully the DVDs released recently)Talespin -do- (for the ones from the current gen, -do- means "repeat of the above")Popeye!Road Runner 😀

[*]Tom & Jerry
[*]Donald Duck
[*]Aladdin
[*]Duck Tales
[*]TaleSpin
[/list]
I can watch again and again and again..!

Sometimes Gummi Bears.

Here's my list :-1. The Adventures of Tintin (Ellipse-Nelvana Production)2. Scooby Doo, Where are You ? (The original series)3. Speed Racer (1967)4. The Jetsons5. Captain Tsubasa6. Dr. Blackjack7. Initial DThough I've not mentioned them in the list, I'm quite the fan of Shinchan-Doraemon-Kochikame 😛

[*]Tom & Jerry
[*]Donald Duck
[*]Aladdin
[*]Duck Tales
[*]TaleSpin
[/list]
I can watch again and again and again..!

Sometimes Gummi Bears.
Dude i ask you to tell me your 3 best cartoon series name. If you give me the name like this then i will post hundred of cartoon names. So please give your best three cartoon series name you ever seen in your life.

Here's my list :-

1. The Adventures of Tintin (Ellipse-Nelvana Production)
2. Scooby Doo, Where are You ? (The original series)
3. Speed Racer (1967)
4. The Jetsons
5. Captain Tsubasa
6. Dr. Blackjack
7. Initial D

Though I've not mentioned them in the list, I'm quite the fan of Shinchan-Doraemon-Kochikame 😛

Dude i ask you to tell me your 3 best cartoon series name. If you give me the name like this then i will post hundred of cartoon names. So please give your best three cartoon series name you ever seen in your life.

Popeye
Scooby Doo
Dexter's Labratory
Lonney Tunes
Pokemon
Pingu
Bob the Builder
Make way for Noddy
Kipper
Oswald
Shinchan
Doraemon

But it's awesome to see so much reply on this thread. Thank you guys.

^So, post hundred. 🙂
dude even it's easy for you to post three of your best cartoon name rather then my hundred best cartoon name posted on this thread.

Generally, in threads like these, people do end up posting more stuff than the op would've liked. I, for my part, wouldn't be able to narrow down the list to 3. Sorry.

Generally, in threads like these, people do end up posting more stuff than the op would've liked.

I, for my part, wouldn't be able to narrow down the list to 3. Sorry.
Ok guys don't be so mean on this thread. It's your own thread so please post as much as cartoon name you like in your lifetime. I have edited my thread. Enjoy guys.

Anime is not cartoon.
Anime is mature unlike a cartoon.
Thanks for the most important info on Anime and cartoon. Now just tell me the best and mature Anime of yours.