Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• Thread starter Thread starter 5381357
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,573
chromaniac said:
zzzz too risky... Seller has one transaction & tradus's reputation is not strong enough to risk buying from a unrated seller... On ebay there is a lot more safety... The thing is if this guy was a genuine seller why isnt he posting on ebay at this insane price... Even with the higher ebay charges he could price it 500-1000 more & it would fly off the shelf... doesnt make sense...

EDIT
ok my mistake its actually cheaper on ebay lolz... Final price is 9,202/- with the 7.5% coupon 😀 ...
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-2-P3110-Wi-Fi-16-GB-/121083798260?pt=IN_iPads_Tablets&hash=item1c312822f4&_uhb=1#ht_7579wt_1202

Has anyone ever used Samsung Service Center for any issues on their Tab 2 P3100.
one of my family friend gave me his Tab2 as wifi was not working, I went to service center and this poor town, they didn't had the Stock ROM
asked me to come in a couple of days, or they need the TAB to be left with them for atleast 21 days. as they would send it to delhi Service center.
however even after Reseting, flashing the stock rom on home, flashing baseband fix, WIFI doesn't works, its certainly a Hardware failure. so I am now on mercy of service center
Flashing stock rom doesn't raises the flash count or custom rom count, so Warranty is intact.
And going thru service manual certainly shows all possibilities they would need to replace the malfunctioned WI-FI Chip.
Should I arrange it to be deposited directly in Delhi or should I wait for my city service center to take it on a 21 day honeymoon.
if anyone knows how fast is samsung service in metros please share ....

My only experience dealing with the Samsung Service Center in my city was when my dad’s netbook had issues.
First time, the ON/OFF button stopped working. The sliding plastic thingy. They took around a week to fix it.
Second time, a similar problem occurred. Laptop would shut down randomly. They said that the motherboard was faulty and would need to be replaced.
I did not get it fixed. The laptop cost me around Rs. 12.5K. They were asking Rs. 4.5K for the repairs. I ordered Samsung Chromebook which cost me around Rs. 17.5K and it turned out to be a much better decision overall.