The Onion

Not sure if these are bigger douchebags or the cast of jersey shore

this is just another example , how they want to ruin the generation by showing such explicit content, they want the minds to be diverted to lust and everything that keeps the mind numb, so that ppl cant think rightly , and so ppl could be controlled easily . this world is so ****ed up :-l

this is just another example , how they want to ruin the generation by showing such explicit content, they want the minds to be diverted to lust and everything that keeps the mind numb, so that ppl cant think rightly , and so ppl could be controlled easily . this world is so ****ed up :-l

Its a satire 😀. THE ONION is just showing whats coming on tv

Its a satire 😀. THE ONION is just showing whats coming on tv

although i couldn't realize until you told me, but whatever they are showing is actually happening:-l .........in almost true sense of the word

Even if it's a fake show (i realised it a bit later)....... I think it's creepy and shitty, whats the point.

Even if it's a fake show (i realised it a bit later)....... I think it's creepy and shitty, whats the point.
People will be a lot better if they think like you 😛 Why do you think reality shows like jersey shore or keeping up with kardashians are famous?