• Thread starter Thread starter Tintan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,146

Tintan

TeCh GuRu
ISP
MTNL
I'm here as a newbie and want to ask all the expert to suggest me the idea to change my MTNL IP address without asking the mtnl workers.The MTNL workers are telling me to ask manager and manager send me to someone as. So i got fed-up and come to you guys. Please help.I need to change my IP at any cost. Thank you.Regards.Tintan

Bump.

well he wants to change his ip AT ANY COST. I would suggest him to get another connection from another company that gives him a dynamic IP. Problem solved.

I am guessing he is on static IP?
Yup bro it is an static IP.

well he wants to change his ip AT ANY COST. I would suggest him to get another connection from another company that gives him a dynamic IP. Problem solved.
You have mistaken my word. I just wanna say as soon as possible.

If its a temporary thing, you can try VPN ????Its a random thought, ignore, if that (VPN) is irrelevant.

Just mail them. at sdeadsl@bol.net.in

It will be done.
I have mail it but didn't get any reply bro.

telling you. get a second connection. it's easier than dealing with babus at mtnl.

I have mail it but didn't get any reply bro.

I hope you did what i am asking?

Did you give him all your information(like Address,Name,Phone Number, CA Number.......etc)?

In my case it was done in just 1 day. (2-Apr-2009).

telling you. get a second connection. it's easier than dealing with babus at mtnl.
But in this area new connection means wait for 1.5months and i can't do that.

Do all plans come up with a static IP. Why not switch to a plan which has dynamic IP & then maybe revert back again, if needed.

I hope you did what i am asking?

Did you give him all your information(like Address,Name,Phone Number, CA Number.......etc)?

In my case it was done in just 1 day. (2-Apr-2009).
I will try one more time.

Do all plans come up with a static IP. Why not switch to a plan which has dynamic IP & then maybe revert back again, if needed.
If all the other ideas fail. I will go through your idea.

There's been a bit of confusion here. The id that pratikr gave is for Delhi subscribers only while the op is from Mumbai. The email id in this case would be wecare@mtnl.net.in

Further, have you called 1504 ?
Also, the wiki has email addresses of senior mtnl chaps, might want to put them on CC.