Where can I complain about Irresponsible and Irritating behavior of Docomo CC executives...

• Thread starter Thread starter hanuma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,744
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanuma

ISP
LS Broadband
4-5 months back I ported my mobile network from Airtel to Tata Docomo. From the first day on wards Tata Docomo started giving me lot of troubles. In the span of 5 months I faced too many problems like no network coverage, Worst GPRS speed, Online Recharge troubles, Unwanted Promotional ads even after registering for DND etc.. One week back I went to my home town on some personal work, there we don't have Internet felicity so I activated GPRS pack on my Tata Docomo Number but I was unable to visit any site because the Connection was continuously interrupted every time, then I used my another Airtel Number then connectivity was awesome. So I decided to port my Docomo number to BSNL and requested for MNP Number on 8/12/2012. On 9/12/2012 at 3:24PM I received a call from Docomo CC Executive (+914067044044) saying they will give me 3 offers and asked me to not port your number. He told me that they are activating 1 ps per 2 sec for 3 months, some amount of Tata to Tata Calling minutes and missed call alert for free and also told "after one week they are launching 3G services so GPRS speed also will be good after that" so I agreed to stay with Docomo and recharged my number with rs. 100/-. I thought I'll use GPRS on my Airtel number and I use Tata Number for calling. But even after 24 hrs. after receiving that call they didn't activate any offer they told on my number so I Called at their CC they told me to wait for another 24 hrs. because usually it will take 48 hrs. to activate such kind of offers. So I waited till today morning and again called them this time they told they are not going to give any offers like this. They told it's impossible. When I got anger and asked them to transfer the my all balance to my cousin's number so that I can port my number to BSNL, she ended the call saying you are abusing me. She was also giving me warning that this call is recording so that we can complain against you. In the whole conversation I never used even a single abusing or unparliamentary word. Is this any way to behave with customers?Now I decided to complaint against Tata Docomo service and their Customer Care Executives. Please any one tell me how and where can I complain about them.

Unfortunately my experience with Tata Docomo suggests that porting out is your only solution. Even the officers at the Nodal level are callous. Most customer care reps I talked to have been ill mannered and stupid

I would also suggest that go for MNP and dont fall from any temptation by their CC executives.

Thanks guys for your replies. Another funny thing was the customer care executive I contacted yesterday was threatening me of complaining at Police. I'm still unable to digest how any one can give jobs for irresponsible and ignorant people. Tata Docomo should recruit some people who have better knowledge and also manners.

Docomo campaigns on TV about other operators' customer cares, but all those fraud non-sense tricks are actually used by DOCOMO only.Going by my experiences of last 2 years, DOCOMO has the worst set of illiterate customer care representatives.

I think it's time to file case against Ranbir Kapoor.

TATA Docomo is only good at making at TV Ads!Their Support sucks! CC's can't speak proper English, Rude and manner less!!I'm facing Network issue from past one year and no resolution has been provided yet!Due to repeated calling to CC they blocked me from speaking to CC, i posted this thing on their fb fan page and they blocked me on fb too!Overall Docomo Sucks BIG time don't ever fall for any offer from Docomo!

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Thanks but no thanks!
TATA Docomo and help? What a Joke!
Go Teach your support some manners!

Dear Customer,

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Ha ha as NDragger said it's a big joke. Your CC provides us the worst service I don't want to be insulted by them any more. Expecting resolving of problem from their is just foolishness. How ever Thanks for giving reply at least after 2 Weeks posting my problem. However now I made my mind to switch back to my old network immediately after consuming my account balance.

Thanks but no thanks!
TATA Docomo and help? What a Joke!
Go Teach your support some manners!
Dude ..you may not like docomo ..but they're offering help here ..why not try it? it'll not cost you anythning 😕

Dude ..you may not like docomo ..but they're offering help here ..why not try it? it'll not cost you anythning 😕

I'm feed up with the same assurance, "Sorry Sir, your issue will soon get resolved sir"
Is there a service difference provided here and at Customer Care? I guess No!
If they really wanna help then ask them to do at Customer Care level then no one will complaint over here!
Barring Calls to CC for complaining abt issues shows how dedicated you are at providing support to customer!

hello friends, i just read all the posts in this thread and really appreciate u guys, actually services like tata docomo should be permanently blocked. keep suggesting your friends, brothers, sisters etc not to use docomo. only less call rate and offers are not everything. and this thread is good example. hats off to u guyzzz.

Dear Customer,

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.