• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,441
Status
Not open for further replies.

soumyasch

ISP
DSL, BSNL DataOne
I am thinking of getting the Night Booster Zoom 1 plan (in AP). The website says its 2 Mbps night/1 Mbps day and unlimited. But on that, I have a few queries.1. Is it really unlimited?2. Do we get a stable enough, close to 1 mbps/2 mbps speed?3. Is there any option of getting static IP/auto-login by the router iteself?4. Does it throttle torrents/http video streaming/VPN?Or is the Freedom 999 (12 mbps upto 25 gb) better?

1. Is it really unlimited?
Yes, totally.
2. Do we get a stable enough, close to 1 mbps/2 mbps speed?
Yes, usually.
3. Is there any option of getting static IP/auto-login by the router iteself?
No, unfortunately.
4. Does it throttle torrents/http video streaming/VPN?
No throttling whatsoever.
Or is the Freedom 999 (12 mbps upto 25 gb) better?
Depends on your usage. If light downloading + heavy browsing is what you're gonna do, then Freedom 999 will suit you else download freaks always opt for UL plans without any FUPs. 😀

I am thinking of getting the Night Booster Zoom 1 plan (in AP). The website says its 2 Mbps night/1 Mbps day and unlimited. But on that, I have a few queries.

1. Is it really unlimited?
2. Do we get a stable enough, close to 1 mbps/2 mbps speed?
3. Is there any option of getting static IP/auto-login by the router iteself?
4. Does it throttle torrents/http video streaming/VPN?

Or is the Freedom 999 (12 mbps upto 25 gb) better?
The best value Plan is Night Zoom 999 - 1mbps/1.5mbps Day/Night. You will be paying Rs.500 more just for 500kbps more at night on Night Booster Zoom 1. In Freedom 999 25GB crosses in a few days and u will be stuck with 1 mbps for the rest of the month if ur a heavy user.

i am thinking about getting a new reliance connection,so can anyone tell me the how is the pingi will be playing fifa 12 online,so i need a low pingwhich wifi router is best for this type of connection{although i will comnect my pc via wire rj45,l)?

Do you need to have a reliance fixed line phone to get wired Internet?

i am thinking about getting a new reliance connection,
so can anyone tell me the how is the ping
i will be playing fifa 12 online,so i need a low ping

which wifi router is best for this type of connection{although i will comnect my pc via wire rj45,l)?
Stay away from Reliance if u wanna play online games.

Do you need to have a reliance fixed line phone to get wired Internet?
If u want LL + Internet.Then
Welcome to Reliance Communications
If u just want Internet only

I was in a Combo plan. Tariff's & PLAN's are better in Internet only connection.So, i recently surrendered my Landline choosing a better plan

Stay away from Reliance if u wanna play online games.

If u want LL + Internet.Then
If u just want Internet only

I was in a Combo plan. Tariff's & PLAN's are better in Internet only connection.So, i recently surrendered my Landline choosing a better plan

That's actually good. I only want the internet and not another landline telephone.

What are the upload speeds for Freedom 999 and Night Booster Zoom 1 plans?

I have never used a reliance BB before but I have seen people use it. Does it still have a browser based login system?

I was using Reliance Internet few months back but the cables got damaged in my area so took a hathway connection, I was on Night Booster Zoom 1 Plan, I used to get download and upload speeds according to plan 128KBps (1Mbps) and 256KBps (2Mbps) without any data loss, but there were lot of downtimes compared to my present hathway 1Mbps Expressway UL without any FUPs which never disconnects or get any downtimes, I am happy with my current ISP but Reliance has looted lot of money from my parents with reliance power (electricity) can you belive my electricity bills comes around Rs.7000 per month, but Internet service is fairly good as if not as good as hathway though.🙂

@18lamaJust a heads up before going with rcom, ask extensively about its service in your area from others.

Hi Soumyasch,I strongly recommend you that don't go for Reliance Broadband service. Because I had the service one year back. I didn't get any assistance from Reliance Support. But, You will get a month bill without fail. If you have any trouble using the connections, they will not resolve it. They ask you to register a complaint through Customer Care. But the problem is not resolved. I felt very bad when using Reliance BB.Kindly checkout the reviews before you go. Also you are getting bill if you cancelled the service. If you call to CC, they will not reply properly because they don't have knowledge about the issue. My Rating is 0/10. So, please keep this comments on your mind and think twice and thrice. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.