Suggest a suitable wifi router

??

hi all, I am in Bangalore i have applied for the BSNL broadband connection and they are not providing modem so i need to purchase a WLAN modem so please seggest some modems the suits BSNL and also should work fine please give some modem models

Ohk. Well I had searched quite a lot before buying TP-Link router about 1-2 month back. At that time I had thought it would be perfect for the usage after reading the reviews. Sadly the signal was less.So now I basically just have 2 questions-1.) Does a 300 mbps router have better signal also or just better speed? 2.) Does Netgear wnr 2000 have issues because of lack of antenna?

Alright. Ideally, at larger distances from the router a 300mbps router will tend to give better speed. Lack of external antenna hardly matters.
My suggestion, get this - [URL="

Alright. Ideally, at larger distances from the router a 300mbps router will tend to give better speed. Lack of external antenna hardly matters.
My suggestion, get this - Flipkart.com: Online Store

The buffalo router is out of my range.

You mention that at larger distance a 300 Mbps router provide better speed but what I wanted to know was that if a 150 mbps provide very less signal would the 300 mbps have increased signal as well? If we see the Netgear or TP-Link etc websites they show the 300 mbps models showing more range and area covered though I am skeptical about that.

Hi all,
can any one suggest if i can buy modem and wi fi router combo for MTNL tri band connection. and price for it.

Thanks...🙂
u can go for TG852n Wireless Modem we sell Routers,45 Dollars per unit.

Can someone please suggest a good and reasonable wifi router for an RJ 45 aka Ethernet connection (the cable that can be plugged in to a laptop/desktop)?

Thanks.

Many suggestions are in this very thread to suit a variety of budgets - start around page 20-21.