Rants about my behavior on the forum!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 21,763
I guess you're not in a good mood yday/today :frown_2:

hmm..i dont think this thread is required as i have hardly seen any member have serious complain about you. I hope this thread will soon go into least visited and posted thread...AAmin! 🙂

folks are complaining more than usual these days about anything and everything i do 🙂

umm...actually we members takes ban as insulting..may be thats the reason..i too reacted like that when you banned me..but what are the other points of complain except ban and some feels that you support hayai blindly..apart from that?

I wonder why did you closed the GOD thread...... While I was away due to health issues.... I participated in between though....... 😕

usually the last couple of posts in a closed thread would explain why it was closed.

Was that really offensive??? Or did the person in question himself reported that to you???..... Those were only mildly put statements :beer:

when things go out of hand i have two options. ban a bunch of people or close the thread. one of these options works out well for me as the guy who gets the hate mail and abuses.