Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM Unlocked 16GB

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 11,623
chromamaniac did you got it from US?

Irony. A smartphone cannot be used as a primary number for calls.
Actually on my Smartphone I have sim card which has good data plan and it also has data speed, so I use it only from browsing (with occasional calling within family) and this number is not shared outside my family.

My regular primary number has good talk plan, and it is shared with everybody.

i also had same box in my hand some weeks back but i left it at shop's desk as it was locked with docomo Japan and owner was fooling with me that "Sir open karke challu karke deta hu kuch problem hai to boliye" i replied you will jailbreak it right . he said kuch bhi nahi hota sabh log aise hi lete hai

docomo sells a locked version of Galaxy nexus in japan? 😕i think most units on sale on ebay are from japan.

may be! but docomo logo in on the back side of the box in right down corner and Ebay displays on front box pic

I too have that Amzer Jelly Case. It is VFM as it Protects on the Edges Against Soft Objects.I have Tried 3 Screen protectors, but Removed them as they Produce a Rainbow Effect which is clearly Visible In the White Background. Worst is the Matte Finish (Anti Glare, Anti Fingerprint) one, It simply Screws the HD display by producing Rainbow Colors in Every Pixel.Glossy ones Have Much Clarity but the Clearest Visibility is W/o any Screen Protectors from What i have Experienced.

yeap. zagg has totally messed up the quality of the display which was not so great in the first place based on my experience with one x. but i am keep it on because it lets me be careless with the phone. would really hate to have chips on the display of this phone. 😕

Zagg Invisible-shield is quite famous for it's Clarity, But EOD every Screen protector Distorts some of the Quality Irrespective of their Cost.One X has Super IPS LCD2, That would i guess will Ensure the same Display Quality from Different Viewing Angles and Maintain Uniform Color Reproduction Across the Screen

yeap. and it is awesome in sunlight too. amoled fails big time in sunlight.

Really? I think the SuperLCD on my Desire and the sAMOLED on my Galaxy Nexus pretty much perform on par in sunlight (that is to say neither is good). As for screen protectors, it's really tough to find a good one. The best one I have ever seen in my life case with my Case Mate case for the Desire. It was free with the case, but it was amazing! Superb clarity, minimal smudginess, no rainbow effect / orange peel etc. and your fingers just glided on it like silk!! Unfortunately, there was no good option for the Galaxy Nexus so I am using the best one I could find on Amazon - Seido (or something like that) - priced reasonably for a pack of two. For the most part does the trick, but having been spoilt by the Case Mate one, I can tell that it's not as good. But certainly doable and 5000% better than the chinese s**t available in the local market / ebay.

btw. i heard from a source about the changes google is making in android jelly bean to get around the Apple's patent problem. the google search app might get restricted to just web results. i am not sure if this is confirmed. but if true, it is going to suck badly. apple essentially got the patent for a search box that searches through multiple databases. funny enough google has provided similar capabilities on their platform for years now. even before apple added spotlight on apple ios. i hope that these restrictions are not applied to devices sold outside the US market where apple patent is not valid. i love the search box on google android homescreen as it lets me search through the entire device.