• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 74,480

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
Hi all,
i just have some issues in my mind regarding the setting of the beetel 220BX modem.

okey......

first thing .... when u try to open 192.168.1.1 (or 192.168.1.1/main.html) how much time it generally took to display/load the page. As initially for me its taking 1-2 minute to load the page, then its like 5-10 minutes and now for past 3-4 days its not opening at all ..... just showling loading ........ in the status bar.

when u connected with the Ethernet or USB ru getting the same page or different in 192.168.1.1 (or 192.168.1.1/main.html) ?

just let me know is the page loades for you or not.

NO: the page should load faster by pressing login button, there might be some problem with yoursystem, your system might not recognising the IP address of the modem; reset the button at theback of your modem for 10 seconds; try it

i had the exact same problem, but my loading speed improved over time and now it opens almost instantaneusly. I hv no idea how it improved.

QUOTE(Kanou @ Oct 6 2006, 08:36 AM) [snapback]64289[/snapback]
this is just a suggestion. try http://192.168.1.1:80/main.html
[/b]

no avil..... same

QUOTE(uba687 @ Oct 4 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]64159[/snapback]
reset the button at the back of your modem for 10 seconds; try it
[/b]

Is it safe to do that? what if i not able to log on to net after resetting,,,, and if airtel ppl ask why i did that... what should i do?

even the first day also its nat as fast as ur telling..... it took some time .. is the modem OK ? or its the root of al problem?

ihave posted topic related to this problem see this..
http://www.broadbandforum.co/Ugly-Face-Of-...band-t7395.html

do all airtel users get their password and login info ?i havent got any is it normal ?i am in bombay and i am on 256 unlimited

no they don't give you the login info unless you specifically ask for it... they figure as long as it is working, most people have no business messing around in it (quite rightly so). But there is a default login and password, and if you have the Beetel 220bx, and want to know, you can either PM me or google it.

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Oct 10 2006, 02:31 AM) [snapback]64695[/snapback]
no they don't give you the login info unless you specifically ask for it... they figure as long as it is working, most people have no business messing around in it (quite rightly so). But there is a default login and password, and if you have the Beetel 220bx, and want to know, you can either PM me or google it.
[/b]

what about me???

QUOTE(Airtel Buddie @ Nov 15 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]68802[/snapback]
The default user id for 220 bx is : admin
The default password for 220bx is : password
[/b]

:lol:
ha ha ha so whats new.. i know it already....
pls read my post again to understand ..
im able to open it but its taking tooooooooooo longggggggggggg to open.