Is 750 kbps enough for 1mbps connection??

• Thread starter Thread starter gaurav2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,722
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav2009

ISP
reliance wired connection 1mbps
hey all

I am getting low speeds on reliance broadband,,,earlier it was stable 900+ kbps speeds but now i am only getting 600 to 750 kbps speeds ....i want to ask is it normal because i asked customer care and they told me that i am getting reasonable speeds but i am now satisfied.....earlier i got 500kbps connection and i used to get 400 kbps + speeds but now with 1 mbps connection its only 750kbps......please tell me who will pay rs1000+ money to get 750 kbps speeds....anyone if knows that these are normal speeds than please tell me....here is screenshot of speedtest :-

if these are low speeds than please suggest me what to do ....i should switch to other co. or stick with this

they'll feed you TRAI bullshit that the speed is only up to the ISP node and blah blah. But no, this isn't good. But if it floats your boat, and you have no alternatives, might as well stay satisfied. Going by the reliance reviews on this forum, they will not help you.

they'll feed you TRAI bullshit that the speed is only up to the ISP node and blah blah. But no, this isn't good. But if it floats your boat, and you have no alternatives, might as well stay satisfied. Going by the reliance reviews on this forum, they will not help you.

so what would you recommend...what should i do.....switch to some other co. broadband or stick with this?

so what would you recommend...what should i do.....switch to some other co. broadband or stick with this?

Airtel is a great service provider, but comes with expensive and horrible download limits. I think 100kBps would keep me satisfied, haha. Stick with Reliance, unless you're facing a lot of downtime, then you can seek alternatives. BSNL is good but its packages are similar to Airtel. At least with Reliance, you face no FUP.

Airtel is a great service provider, but comes with expensive and horrible download limits. I think 100kBps would keep me satisfied, haha. Stick with Reliance, unless you're facing a lot of downtime, then you can seek alternatives. BSNL is good but its packages are similar to Airtel. At least with Reliance, you face no FUP.

thnxx buddy i think i should stick with reliance only and will try there customer support...

update:- i wrote my complaint on consumer court website and they quikly came to action and yesterday 2 technicians visited and resolved the issue ,,,,,,they change the port or something,,,,,,i think it was loose port or some copper fault etc thank god i am now getting 950+ speeds sometimes 1200+ also 😀 thnxx antifup

You helped yourself, no need to thank me, haha. Great to know reporting on CC website works. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.