Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 46,289
Harbhajan stays out is more apt 😀Sachin would rest till next world cup in 2015. Its high time selectors spoke to him and told him - play till XYZ date(discuss the date if they are scared) or retire.It feels like selectors are some sort of P.A who has to go and ask the boss - Would you like to have some tea, sir? No? OK sir, I will come back and check with you later.Also I would say they need to give an ultimatum to Sehwag to perform.

They are probably thinking that people are so bored of seeing Ind-SL matches that nobody will watch it anyway.

They are probably thinking that people are so bored of seeing Ind-SL matches that nobody will watch it anyway.

You are right. Like every year we have Monsoon, there is Ind-SL series. I guess BCCI doesnt like players sitting idle at home, so they arrange a series with SL 🙂

I think they can best utilize that free time to organize matches with Sri Lanka & try new players. Sri Lanka can do the same, and anyway they are happy as playing with India, always gives them revenues.

Good. Vinay kumar Doesn't looks to me as an international standard player.BTW, It's rainy season and most of the matches could be Decided by D/l method or Even get washed out

He is on ok-ok bowler in bowler friendly conditions. But incosistent & likely to be butchered in smaller grounds.

India news: India to host Pakistan for ODI series in December | India Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

India and Pakistan have agreed to a three-match ODI series, to be held in India in December. The series, whose confirmation is subject to the Indian government's approval, is likely to be held over the Christmas period, between the Test and one-day legs of England's tour of India. It will be the first bilateral series between the two sides since Pakistan's tour of India in end-2007.

Update : Two T20s as well

And ofcourse, if time permits they will fit in a few games against Sri Lanka in between those games against Pakistan

the ties were cut down based on issue of terrorism, but have pakistan acted against perpetrators? NO. India's govt. doesn't have any self-respect, our neighbours send terrorists to kill our own people, instead of taking some action(physical , economical, or diplomatic cornering of pak) we have allowed them to gain upper hand.

Shiv Sena has obviously opposed this as well.

Surprisingly congress too has Opposed this.

The Maharashtra unit of Congress and its opposition party Shiv Sena
took the lead in opposing the proposed bilateral series, which was
suspended in the wake of 26/11 Mumbai carnage carried out by
Pakistan-based terror organisations in 2008.
Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) president Manikrao
Thackeray said the thinking of the Board of Control for Cricket of India
(BCCI) and that of the people of the country did not match. He said the
BCCI should take people’s feelings into consideration while making
such decisions involving Pakistan.

MPCC, Shiv Sena oppose Indo-Pak cricket series : Cricket, News - India Today