Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 46,308
Rohit is the most consistent player in the team. He consistently fails.

This guy needs to play some serious English county to know how to play seam bowling and to learn how to be patient and play according to situations.

Nohit Sharma shines again?Btw, Manjrekar tweeted that their audio technician counted 224 people in the stadium (including crew I guess).And it appears that the umpires goofed up the batting power play. "Virat signals to dressing room for cap to be brought out next over..umpire oxenford thinks he has asked for batting pwer play..contd""so Ind batsmen bat through the batting power play of 5 overs not knowing they were in a batting power play..."This is Epic!

I doubt they batted without knowing it, at some point they would have received news from the dressing room, also it Sehwag seems to have asked Kohli about it. So obviously, it must have been sometime at the beginning or during the powerplay

112/7 in 25Ashwin plays a smashing knock 21 off 15 balls 😛113/8 Ojha comes out to bat with a batting average of 41. Shows the depth of our batting 🙄From Cricinfo :Gambhir could become the first Indian to carry his bat in a one-dayer

India in a hurry to finish this so they can go and rest .. poor guys are so tired even after a huge 3 month gap and 1 and a half month break if u dont count the all important to die for IPL ..These are world champs ?? I remember Aussies dominance for a full decade .. Even in games they lost they fought hard .. what a team this is makes 300 + 2 days bck and now barely reaches 100 .. I hope sl chase down whatever lil more India makes in 20 overs and no wickets down .. will be a huge slap on their faces ..

From Cricinfo :

Gambhir could become the first Indian to carry his bat in a one-dayer

Did not Sachin carry his bat when he made 200*?

Yeah, makes me wonder as well. Even I thought doesnt not seem to be that rare. He also made 186* also while opening, I think.

Gambhir would be not out since he opened the innings. Like Sachin did when he had scored 200*

I think even Gavaskar carried his bat through the innings when he made that infamous 36* in India's first ever World Cup game against England in 1975.