Motorola Atrix HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,984
INTERNAL MEMORY 8 GB... Li-ion (1780 mAh capacity).......Fail moto... Even my year and half old Moto Atrix 4g had 16Gb with a finger print reader and 1930 mAh battery.Common Moto up your game.

Its expandable to 32 GB, which is kind of ok - I believe the other one wasn't.Battery is embedded as well. So need to see what sort of trade off it is.

from what i see, the focus in this model is on the better quality display and slimmer design while retaining the strength of the body through kevlar and gorilla glass. i understand that motorola needs to have models comparable to S3 and One X. but it does not mean they cannot have models that focus on something other than just storage capacity.

from what i see, the focus in this model is on the better quality display and slimmer design while retaining the strength of the body through kevlar and gorilla glass.

Its a more refined version of Atrix 2 plus the extra 0.2" on the screen, additional CPU power and ICS out-of-the-box. Not sure if they have added NFC to this. Otherwise most specs are identical to Atrix 2.

here is what i see: Compare cellphones - gdgt

Screen resolution
Atrix 2: 540 x 960
Atrix HD: 720 x 1280

Processor: 1GHz vs. 1.5GHz Dual Core

Also Bluetooth 4.

Motorola is using HD branding for the much improved display. It is not really the third generation Atrix which would have been named Atrix 3.

I am waiting for them to announce Razr HD which is probably going to feature the same display type.