Any Lightning Protector Solutions for Monsoon season?

• Thread starter Thread starter weds100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,012

weds100

ISP
CHT
Hello...I'm new to this forum and currently searching for solutions that can protect my DSL devices from lightning strikes especially in Monsoon season. I have used a lightning protector box but sometimes it seems of no uses. Any suggestions?

same here. last monsoon my router blew off !! lolz

I believe this natural phenomenon is quite common. Any plans to deal with it this monsoon?

Try Belkin gold series 8 socket surge protector with both adsl and ethernet protection sockets with 2400Joules and 86000amperes surge absorption capability.

Buy Accessories in India | Gold Series 8-Socket Surge Protector | Computers & Accessories India - Infibeam.com

lol. Thanks for the suggestion. It looks fine for my home installation. However, at my workplace, I have several multiple port switches. Any suggestions for small to medium company?

This is quite common. Any plans to deal with it this monsoon?

Try Belkin gold series 8 socket surge protector with both adsl and ethernet protection sockets with 2400Joules and 86000amperes surge absorption capability.

Buy Accessories in India | Gold Series 8-Socket Surge Protector | Computers & Accessories India - Infibeam.com

lol. Thanks for the suggestion. It looks fine for my home installation. However, at my workplace, I have several multiple-port switches. Any suggestions for small to medium company solutions?

This is quite common. Any plans to deal with it this monsoon?

lol Thanks for the suggestion. It looks fine for my home installation. However, at my workplace, I have several multiple-port switches. Any suggestions for small to medium company?