Rain 2012 in Ahmedabad

designwebgraphic

Life is So Busy Now
ISP
TATA
Thunderbolts and lightning...very very frightening...

Rain is a kind of "happy time for us" as we have summer for almost 8-9 months in india. rest are little monsoon and little winter!

Good One..........

Hi Friends,

Monsoon is set in India. Here is a video of how heavy rainfall we had last night in Ahmedabad. Plug in your audio & put stereo on high. Audio effect is amazingly shot through my Sony cam.

Strong Rain Fall with Lightening, Thunderstorm at Midnight in July 2012, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - YouTube

Other members of IBF living in other states are requested to post their videos of experiencing rain in their cities. Lets share happiness 🙂

I enjoy rains....pleasant watching this video....thanks

Hi Friends,

Monsoon is set in India. Here is a video of how heavy rainfall we had last night in Ahmedabad. Plug in your audio & put stereo on high. Audio effect is amazingly shot through my Sony cam.

Strong Rain Fall with Lightening, Thunderstorm at Midnight in July 2012, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - YouTube

Other members of IBF living in other states are requested to post their videos of experiencing rain in their cities. Lets share happiness 🙂

It shows how good we feel when it rains here in india as it showers from the sky very rare! mostly indian weather is hot and humid.

by Judging the name of the thread...I thought this was some kinda movie.. 😕
My bad!!
If it was, you could see people rushing out of the houses and start singing a song like folks in Aamir's village in Lagaan...