Ghayal Once Again

Last edited:
that is probably because these were made before the movie even started shooting. like the trailer for munnabhai chale amereeka or something like that. sunny would need a lot of makeup to hide his aging facial muscles.

I hope you do realize that part of the trailer is a clip from original Ghayal from two decades ago? And the promo would have been a low budget promo shot. Keeping aside whether this even gets realeased, but dont be surprised if you dont find that clip in the movie, its more like the mahurat take of the movies.

This film also had a change of directors. Rahul Rawail was brought in later since Ashwini got busy with another of his films, which I can't recollect now.

Well, given that Dharamendra acts occasionally even now, you certainly cannot expect him to stop for another 10-15 years.About his acting skills, though he is awful on a quite a few occasions. You cannot question his performance in movies like Damini. But yes, those are far and few in between.

sunny bhaji stands no chance

When Gadar was released - on the same date - Aamir Khan's Lagaan was also released!

Aamir Khan was popular that time. Sunny was fading star.

But Gadar made 60 crores. Lagaan made 57 crores!

If story and direction are good (close to previous Ghayal) then I dont think anyone can beat Sunny Deol as ACTION hero.

But if story is just like another DHISHOOM-DHISHOOM movie it will surely go flop!

lagaan took india to oscars and started a golden period for aamir khan (except for mangal pandey perhaps)... gadar started downfall of sunny deol.

and sequel took two and a half decade to come back. Ghayal 1990 film
those who saw it around their own wedding are going to watch it with grand children now.

LOL