ANSWER TO YOUR ANTI-SIFY FEELINGS ?

puneet_313

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
people i think everyone just oughta stop subscribing to their services for a while ...as in tell them to disconnect your sify broadband service and when they call as to ask whyd you disconnect jus tell them FU ...u guys are lying speed capping Mo'fo's thats why...JUS POUR YOUR HEART OUT ! :D ........if a lot of people do this they'll be like --- > :blink: i mean seriously instead of complainin an swearin a lot on a forum....lez do sumthin bout it......a couple of online petitions i took part in didnt work out............i could only think of this one logical way.......this is only possible if u can sacrifice ur usage of the net for a couple of days .......tiz upto ya'll...i had already done this once back when i was on sify.........Peace

Viv23

Mar 10, 2005
all sify users, collectively we can fight with thmlet us get our share for what we have paid

puneet_313

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
lez start by following what iv stated ......its really much easier than going to court !!!..........BUT NOT TO WORRY WE WILL RESORT TO DRASTIC MEANS IF NECESSARY .....WE DA PUBLIC GODAMMIT ~@$!@#% ^&( :angry:

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
lol...u talk about asking them to cut the connection??? this last time when my CTO renewed my connection and i was not at home when he came to collect money, the lady boss next day called me and said if this is the thing she's not gonna renew it next time onwards and when i talked about "My FTP" complaint, which they could never solve till date, she herself said that, "ok, we'll take the connection off"...now what u'll say guys??? ;) right now i somehow cannot leave it till MTNL comes...

puneet_313

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
aaigh cool buddy ...they wouldhav lost one person....u....they dont mind losing one customer.....wat if they lost a whole bunch !!! ha !.....if a dealer finds one apple rotten he'll throw it away,if all em turn out rotten....well...Hez pretty much f@cked ...but anyway this is just my opinion.......and to each his own :rolleyes: ....sure we all wait for better isp's to show up now dont we...but i posted this thread in the thought of making the best of what we have .....

Mahesh1

Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
I live in delhi and have other service providers in my area like airtel and bsnl. But i can't quit sify unless they refund 2000 bucks i paid as installation charges. :(

Sean_1969

Mar 11, 2005
Puneet - You're so right m8 , I totally agree with you . it's about time those Bastids over at Sify realise that they just can't go about ripping ppl off the way they've been doing for so long . . . their callous attitude and garbage customer care . . . I'm just waiting to get my data 1 connection then i'm planning on sending sify a legal notice about everything mentioned above + the fact that they are constantly trying to Hack their subscribers.PS - Atleast we have this place to vent our frustrations lol. Regards , Sean

puneet_313

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
mebbe he meant to say....for more money....u know hack for money :p .......if u think abouut it they do eat a lot of our money an provide utter BS :angry: