Radiation from Mobile Towers

• Thread starter Thread starter oldtimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 58,884
hah. that's sheer insanity! i mean the effects of radiation are not really proved. the damage can be permanent. why would anyone deal with it just to get some monetary gains unless of course there is no alternative? 😕

I have a mobile tower on the terrace of my building from the last three years. I have never faced any issue, also didn't hear anyone in my building complaining regarding the same.

haha. i am not even sure what kind of a test you can get yourself done. perhaps a CT Scan? maybe a MRI? 😀

I think MRI would be better as I am already having a CT scan daily from the mobile tower:imwink:

haha. i am not even sure what kind of a test you can get yourself done. perhaps a CT Scan? maybe a MRI? 😀
I completely agree. May be brain scan? or we may get some machine in future which can detect damages caused due to signal radiation 🙂

haha. true!

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I completely agree. May be brain scan? or we may get some machine in future which can detect damages caused due to signal radiation 🙂

well. such a machine might already exist. but it would not be publicly launched or revealed just because of the campaign being run by mobile service providers around the world.

it is like cigarette. cig makers would never claim that their products are harmful. they would release studies denying that they cause cancer and so on. but the fact remains. they have financial reasons to prevent their business.

I remember I have seen a video in youtube where they keep four mobile phones close to each other and in the center they keep one grain of corn. Then they simultaneously call on all the mobile and in seconds the corn pops out. I don't know whether the video is a genuine one or fake.

Oh, so thats fake!! Thank God!!! Otherwise one day I would have popped out of my home due to the mobile tower 😛