Pepperfry Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 734
  • Views Views 90,064
  • Tags Tags
    pepperfry
here is the summary :

I ordered a product using a coupon code of 450 OFF. So balance amount i paid was Rs 515.
Shipping time was 7 days but it showed canceled on 8th day. I had a chat with CC and he gave me points worth 1265 (That i can use on any product.)

here is the summary of what I want to say

i don't think so I ever I got points from these guys I bought almost 6K worth of stuff from them. How many points should i have gotten ?Plus in one scheme they were running was where order amount had to be more than 2k mine was around 3K they would give perfumes worth Rs 850 free. I never got the perfumes. Even when I selected them.On chat they would say they are sending soon. Like that one month went by later got a response in email after 1 month of order date that " we don't have it in stock anymore and we can't send it to you and you did not select the free perfumes "

The order that I placed on 6th of this month is still stuck, finally they told me that they cannot provide that product.They are returning the money and giving me 539 points more 😕I am still thinking what the hell I am dealing with :mellow:

toaster leke aajao yahan pe HAHAHAHHAHAHA

PEPOMG68WAC

PEPOMG94VDE

22% off on entire store, Max Discount of Rs.1500.
Valid till 28th Feb. Not valid on gold coins, Diamonds and jewelry section.

I should have seen this thread before ordering from this site. Ordered a pair of earphones and thought I'll order from this site since flipkart had my earphones for 640 and pepperfry was selling them for 600. Big mistake.
After ordering, I expected the item to reach with 3~4 days to my place but for 3 days no conformation,nothing. On 4th day,at 6:30am I get an sms saying order has been shipped.So I expected the item to reach me the next day but alas ..the tracking number they give doesn't work on firstflight website. Sent an email to them and get a reply that tracking number should be online by this evening and my item would reach me in 36 hours.
So ..in total, It takes them 4 days to ship a product and It takes additional 3 and half days for that product to reach me ..in total 7 and half days. nice work

Woo! According to them,Independence day (which was one week ago BTW) has created lot of backlogs for courier companies and hence the tracking numbers are not updated at their end ..I would receive my order the usual 5 days after they shipped the order

This has to be the worst site I've shopped online. They take one week to ship the product and after they've shipped, it takes another 3~5 days for the courier company to deliver the package, Meanwhile the tracking number they give you won't work on the courier company's site. So If you're lucky, you get the product you ordered in anywhere b/w 8 to 10 days after ordering. Some online shop this. And I used to think ebay's 3 day delivery was long
They take one whole day to reply to mails sent to them ..and today I got a call saying that my package was going to be delayed for another 3~5 days. When I pointed out to her that flipkart usually delivers my product within 2 days, she said "Sir,we give you a timeframe and we delivered within that time frame" When I pointed out to that on the website its given shipped by august 20th, she said sir It usually takes 3~5 days after shipping and we deliver in that time frame ..So I asked her so why delay in the my case and she said "Sorry sir,I'll confirm and get back to you" and thats it ..end of communication.
I don't even know how they're still running the shop..

After endless calls and chats and mails to customer care, I finally got my package.
I got a mail from pepperfry saying my order is shipped on Aug 20th whereas on the courier site, Its being shown as Aug 24th. So pepperfry actually shipped my order on 24th aug but they sent me a mail saying my order is shipped on 20th aug. Good stuff indeed. Never again!

I think they bunch orders and ship out to reduce costs. I cannot think of anything else... A simple neck pillow took about 3 weeks to be delivered for me. Crappy supply chain...

Thw worst part is they send an email saying "WE shipped your product today" and they give you tracking number. When you try to use that number on courier website, It shows nothing. Then you have to waste your time and energy calling pepperfry's customer care and courier company again and again to know where the fuck your order end up.