Do not go for Book online option for new connection

ISP
Dish Tv
Hi All,I have booked Videocon D2H HD for rs. 2890 on 2012-06-30 at 19:34:47 hrs.Oerder id 72537103 got created, however still work order not created by Sales dept. (Mr. Vishal Verma).Customer care say not balance added in the ac. hence will not able to proceed with the intallation. after several followup with sales team, (Husan & Seema on 02242000555 & 02265809900) deosn't helped.Finally i have raised cancelletion request.I'M helpless.. Kindly suggest what to do?Vitthal

Did you book at d2honline.com? Order ID looks very different from how it was for me.

Yes used registered site only.Resently had a word with sales team they were saying we are trying to reach you however ur no is not reacheble (Customer Care type answer). they were investigating the issue and asking for more 24 hours for installation. (Today is 3rd day for waiting). 🙁

Well, you booked on the 30th evening on Saturday & 1st was a Sunday, and not sure if Sunday counts.... But, yeah, they should have spoken to you before itself about how soon they will be able to install.

That's what i was expecting from them is "communication" any issue share with customer. since moring i tried to get in the touch with Vishal (CSR) on same number he is not answering the call, Husan & Seema are there on call. I requested them several time to connect with Vishal but not as he is always busy on other call.Now placed cancellation request.

U cant expect anything if booking is done on Saturday evening. Saturday & Sunday have to be discounted out. Did u get any response today?

You booked on a saturday and then it was sunday,so in actuality only 24hrs have passed.I guess their SLA is 72hrs.So still a long time to go before you can blame them.Normally they install within 48hrs.

🙁 Still no progress, Work order not generated by Sales team, also Product not added on my AC. CC say we are not able to track the online purches...

I ordered one on Saturday noon. Got installed yesterday itself. No hassles at all. Even got a cash back.

I ordered online on a sunday and within half an hour the customer representative called me and said that it will be installed within 48 hours. It was installed the very next day. I am really happy to switch to d2h after 5 years of DishTV

@ Vitthal....Why dont u again contact Vineet? After all, he looks after the Online Sales.

I ordered online on a sunday and within half an hour the customer representative called me and said that it will be installed within 48 hours. It was installed the very next day. I am really happy to switch to d2h after 5 years of DishTV
Was it HD DVR ?