Samsung Galaxy SIII - My 1st Android Review !!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 7,194
Dont worry. You will enjoy your android experience.The latest update is LF8 I think. It fixes a few problems. The ones I noticed were - frequent launcher redraws when coming back to home and duplicate messages when receiving SMS from telemarketers.

Wireless charging kit? need review 🙂

Wireless Charging Kit is not included at present.

^^

Plastic Money and EMI can make our wallet virtually deep 😀

some days ago you said something like, you dont wanting to be american

today you have become american yourself :laugh:

^^

😀 Too much knowledge is a dangerous thing. I don't want to be American 😉

^^😀 That was in different respect Sirji . But we can also say that " Jab Khud par aati hai to Khayalaat Badal Jaate hai " :nevreness:

lol, right.its always different upon ourselvesheres a new information for you , american debt is now past 15.8 trillion that means 15,800,000,000,000.that means if we put 100 $ bills in a single stack then it would be as high as 17200 kilometers .beware your debts dont rise like americans:nevreness:

I bought it on 3 months interest free EMI, just because the option was available. Didnt think much about it. Could have gone for a one time payment also. Dont know why I did that 😕

I bought it on 3 months interest free EMI, just because the option was available. Didnt think much about it. Could have gone for a one time payment also. Dont know why I did that 😕

There is nothing like Interest free EMI. Its simple - they are not ur relatives to allow u money without charging u (These days even relatives arent willing!) They recover the cost in one way or the other.

Even I paid Rs 699 only as processing fee and no extra interest on EMI .ICICI , HDFC, and Axis bank were running EMI schemes till yesterday. Also I will get 299 CASH BACK from my bank.

Interest free EMI is a myth. EMI itself stands for "Equated Monthly Instalments". Which means the interest & the principal component is combined in way, so that u pay instalments of equal amounts every fixed period.