Jism 2

Pooja bhat apne Baap mahesh bhat ke saath dekhegi in 3D. Jism 2 was my last Bhat's movie.

You mean a huge hit by the sale of 2 tickets? 😀

Vaise bhi wo apne Baap ke samne kapde badal sakti hai to Jism 3d ki kya aukaat hai 😛

Bhaisahab aapko galatfehmi hui hai. I have no hands behind your sentence. Check other posts.

Ok sorry for getting angry but unhappy that you do not even regret calling me tail piece and all
also i hoped that you would see old post and see that i was only responding to experience's post and there was no need to make fun of me

anyways you have opinion and i have mine. i intend to stay away from bringing krk which i was doing acording to me into other threads and HOPE that others do not purposefully make fun of me or taunt me.

also admin did not tell me why i was banned. hope he tells me. so i avoid that problem.

krk ki English itni achchi kabb se ho gayi? Ye krk nahi hai.. Krk hota to fonograph leta main. 😀

Naa.. Its fonograph.. Hehe physical on paper is called autograph, I named it fonograph when you get special msg in fone.

Dont know but I can smell axel around. 😕