iBerry to launch Rs 5,990 AX01 WiFi ICS tablet

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,065
any one bought this ?

I doubt you will find many buyers, but any reason you are looking for this particular model?

Specs wise its very cheap.. Any details about touch sensitivity and screen quality?

i didnt read the above IBNlive page but on ebay (prebooking offer is live) the specifications mentioned are very good and lookwise it isnt looking cheap.SYSTEM PROCESSOR CPU: 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex A8 GPU: Mali-400 OpenGL 2.0 VPU: Dedicated Full HD Video processingOPERATING SYSTEM Android 4.0.3 Ice-Cream SandwichMEMORY 1GB RAM DDR3 4GB NAND Internal Memory 32GB Expandable MicroSD slot DISPLAY 7.0" LCD Capacitive 5-Point Multi-touch screen 800x480 WVGA-WidescreenAPPLICATIONS Official Google Play Store™ OfficeSuite™, Aldiko™ eBook Reader Facebook™, Twitter™ , Youtube™, Skype™ Video Call supported NETWORK & INTERNET Wireless 802.11 b/g External USB dongle supportVIDEO OUTPUT Mini HDMI, v1.3, Type C (Full HD 1080p Supported)CAMERA Front 0.3 MP Still and Video support GAMES Mali 400 GPU with OpenGL 2.0 support Accelerometer, Gravity & Motion Sensor PC INTERFACE USB 2.0 Hi-Speed BROWSER Tabbed Browsing upto 16 Tabs, Indian Languages support Adobe® Flash™ 11.1 supportINPUT/OUTPUT On-screen keyboard with Spell Checker 3.5 mm earphone jack, built-in Microphone Stereo Speakers, Mini USB Port Mini HDMI, MicroSD slotBATTERY Rechargeable Li-poly 4000MAh Power Adapter (DC 5V, 2.4A)PLAYBACK TIME Music: Upto 25 hours Video: Upto 5 hours Web Browsing: Upto 6 hoursit is mentioned that u can connect certain 3g dongles via micro usb port.was looking for just normal surfing, movie watching and some game playing.

AbhisheikS got DOMO tablet & I think someone mentioned getting 1-2 other brands, so you can checkout the reviews of those products as well.

Yeah the DOMO Slate N9 SE is pretty good for it's price, I'm pretty satisfied. There is another version of that tablet out with 1GB RAM, mine is the old one with 512MB RAM so the performance will certainly be better on this new one. The only thing I miss is internet sharing via WiFi (using tablet as hotspot) but well you can't really expect a lot for that price! 😉

AbhisheikS got DOMO tablet & I think someone mentioned getting 1-2 other brands, so you can checkout the reviews of those products as well.

It's Abhishek and not Abhisheik. 🙂

Ok, noted. Maybe, I was thinking of some Arab Sheik(h) while typing that 😀